The Flash speeds his way home!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goblin19
    replied
    Just got my Flash today. It’s very impressive. Definitely my favorite super hero figure so far. Frankly, everything is perfect. The material for the outfit really looks great. It has a nice sheen.

Leave a comment:

• TRDouble
    replied
    I always appreciate the picture, Krypt0nite! Nice looking Flash. I prefer the FTC version because that's closer to The Flash I loved as a kid, but I am a fan of this version too. And I am glad Mego is giving us different versions than FTC. Looking forward to more Mego DC characters.

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonGhost
    replied
    ^ Yeah, ok.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    I am saying they look a lot alike. The hasbro head has different wings that were a separate piece

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
    You’re saying I copied it? Or are you saying I’m lying and it’s actually the Hasbro head repurposed?

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonGhost
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    . I mean a really lot like it
    You’re saying I copied it? Or are you saying I’m lying and it’s actually the Hasbro head repurposed?
    Last edited by CrimsonGhost; Mar 30, '21, 8:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
    ^ It should, it’s the same character. It’s a new sculpt tho.
    . I mean a really lot like it

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonGhost
    replied
    ^ It should, it’s the same character. It’s a new sculpt tho.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Head looks a lot like the 12 inch Hasbro JLA figure from Kaybee toys

Leave a comment:

• Krypt0nite
    replied
    Thanks for the clarification! I love what Mego is doing and hope to see many more DC characters to come.

Leave a comment:

• CrimsonGhost
    replied
    Originally posted by Krypt0nite
    If I remember correctly, Mego's license is technically for the Justice League animated show, so this figure is an adaptation of his look in the show. I'm not sure where I read this so if I'm incorrect maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in.
    Justice League style was an in-house design decision, not part of the license. Riddler couldn’t use the silver age design if it was part of the license.
    Last edited by CrimsonGhost; Mar 30, '21, 8:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Krypt0nite
    replied
    On the other hand, if the license is broad enough there could be a very classic Aquaman derived from his appearance on the animated Superman show. A great Aquaman is at the top of my wishlist for this line.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    Originally posted by Krypt0nite
    If I had to guess, I'd say it will be long-haired, bearded, shirtless, and hook-handed.
    Ye gods, no. Anathema.

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    It depends on how the contract had it worded either DC Animated Universe or Justice League Unlimited which includes more characters than most people can name both good and bad.

Leave a comment:

• Krypt0nite
    replied
    If I had to guess, I'd say it will be long-haired, bearded, shirtless, and hook-handed.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    Interesting. If true, that does not bode well for a potential Aquaman figure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎