X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Wholesale prices...

...are getting increased again. Not that I purchase anymore, since case packs have gone up to twenty four per figure. I liked it when it was six per case.
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

The mixed figure assortments and 6 per case packing was pretty good, tho you still had a pretty large minimum order from the wholesaler. I would probably be good for a mixed assortment in a 24 pack case, and the small bump in price per figure might make the minimum easier to attain without adding another case on. The time demands are a bit too high to organize all the orders it would take to purchase several cases of solid packed figures and sell for a hobby. More of a full time occupation thing. EEDistribution is selling the 6 per figure boxes, so you could effectively make a 4 figure mixed full case assortment if you ordered 4 different boxes, but your price per figure would be significantly higher.

Comment

• favoritemonsters
      • Aug 4, 2018

Yeah most of the retailers who originally had wave 10 used to be 13.95 each pre order price have slowly increased with each new wave from that to 14.95 then 15.95 then 16.95 and some are now 18.95.

Comment

• Liu Bei
        Banned
        • Mar 31, 2018

Mego is going to price themselves out if they aren’t careful. One of the attractive things about this line was the pricing. If they start charging boutique prices for figures at mass retail, the law of diminishing returns is going to take over. I’m already narrowing my focus, and will continue to do so with every price increase.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ I don't see the mass retail continue in the long run. It will end up online only eventually.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

The clothing construction and detailing are decreasing, but the price is going up. It's a shame, considering their nice licenses.
            Last edited by PNGwynne; Mar 11, '21, 7:45 PM.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

At that price you may have to do what I did back during the JLU days. Find a Walmart that sells them, buy everything they have (flip them on ebay) forcing there system to reorder and do it again. If Walmart is selling them at $15 sell the leftovers online at $20-30 each.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡