Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Enough old time actors, and a Hollywood Squares playset would be cool.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      Enough old time actors, and a Hollywood Squares playset would be cool.
      man, that would be awesome with Paul Lynde and Nipsy Russell.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

How about a Match Game celebrities line up? Charles-Bret-Richard-Betty-Fanny-Gene (with skinny microphone accessory)

Wheel of Fortune, Pat and Vanna with big wheel accessory.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
          Museum Paramedic
          • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          man, that would be awesome with Paul Lynde and Nipsy Russell.
          Only if it’s a pull string talking Paul Lynde! He was the funniest! Love watching him to this day.

- Ian
          Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• ddgaff1132
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 3, 2007

All I'm gonna say is...Creature from the Black Lagoon. We always wanted a Mego Creach. To add to our Monsters. I think if they ask Dr. Mego he would tell 'em Creach!!!!
            Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
            MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

But Emce did such a nice Gillman, I'd almost rather see something different yet related like Hideous Sun Demon.

Are Universal rights available? It would be interesting to see a streamlined "Mego" Creature.
              Last edited by PNGwynne; Jan 1, '19, 7:22 PM.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• tllgn
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 6, 2010

I'd love keep to see it the terror from beyond space and the fly .and the hammer monsters.also the creeper from that old classic movie the creeper.and the gargoyle from that TV 1972 movie and Willard with rats of course.

Comment

• bgiles73
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 14, 2010

I’d love to see a two-pack of gold shirt Captain Kirk and Star Trek Creator Gene Roddenberry.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                    But Emce did such a nice Gillman, I'd almost rather see something different yet related like Hideous Sun Demon.

Are Universal rights available? It would be interesting to see a streamlined "Mego" Creature.
                    If Universal rights were available I don't think Mego would be skating around them the way they have been.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Mary Canary
                      Career Member
                      • Jun 21, 2017

Has anyone said Dark Shadows recently?
                      I vote Dark Shadows.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        If Universal rights were available I don't think Mego would be skating around them the way they have been.
                        I ask because it seems they kind of squeaked by with tweaking Frankenstein's Monster.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          I ask because it seems they kind of squeaked by with tweaking Frankenstein's Monster.
                          they did but there is no Universal credit at all on the packaging so they somehow avoided the gaze of them.

Comment

• danadoll
                            Micronaut Nut!
                            • Apr 11, 2005

I'd like to see them finish Charmed with Paige AND also Leo...maybe Cole/Belthazor, The Source and/or Zankou (they need some villains).

Bewitched's Samantha, was joined by her mother, Endora...and cousin, Serena...but she should at least get one of her Darrens (I still want to see Uncle Arthur)...Doctor Bombay would also be awesome!

Dana
                            Last edited by danadoll; Jan 2, '19, 8:30 PM.
                            "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                              Museum Paramedic
                              • Aug 31, 2005

^ I don’t know anything about the next wave, but I wouldn’t bet on any more Charmed. They didn’t seem to sell. Though, I could see Mego releasing more Bewitched figures as there seemed to be a pretty good amount of interest in them and the figures were pretty darn good even minus licensing of likenesses. On top of that, Dick York’s family expressed interest in licensing his iikeness to Mego for a Darren figure. Again, like I said, I have no idea what is being done for Wave 4. So, for all I know, you’ll get the Charmed figures that you want. Just giving my best guess.

- Ian
                              Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• ovenmitt
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 26, 2009

Larry Tate and Gladise and Abner and Tabitha!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎