Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Canary
    replied
    Originally posted by rodkeith
    Well, they WERE... got notice from Target, sent at 8:30 am, but by 10:30, gone again :^/
    I got an email about Flash this morning too.
    Jumped online, said 5 left in stock.
    By the time I got to step 4 of the checkout, he was gone.
    So I missed him.

Very frustrating, but honestly I would rather be able to enjoy the experience of buying all the ones I want than race to get 1 here or there.
    It's too bad Target doesn't have their act together.
    I'm kind of sad to see so many people saying they are giving up.
    I am not giving up - but I'm not letting this run my life, either.
    I figure I will get them when I get them, and mostly I can live without all of Wave 3 if I have to.
    Except for Sabrina. You can't have just 2 Angels.

Hopefully things get straightened out in the next couple of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• LonnieFisher
    replied
    This is really a bummer to see. Add to cart, not available...

Leave a comment:

• Liu Bei
    replied
    Originally posted by toothaction
    Yeah, pretty funny. I had a little screen open set to auto-refresh every 14 seconds and he didn't last a single cycle.

Hopefully they went to enthusiasts with shopperbots rather than folk looking to make rent with the same technology.

EDIT: Haha...

The one and only time Target sent me a notice and it was for this 10-second-wonder!
    Glad a lot you guys have been able to find most if not all of what you want. Neither Wave 2 nor 3 ever showed up in my neck of the woods, though we had and still have tons of wave 1 rotting on the pegs. Thanks, Target.

Leave a comment:

• toothaction
    replied
    Originally posted by alex
    Well they just had a romulan for a milisecond.
    Yeah, pretty funny. I had a little screen open set to auto-refresh every 14 seconds and he didn't last a single cycle.

Hopefully they went to enthusiasts with shopperbots rather than folk looking to make rent with the same technology.

EDIT: Haha...

The one and only time Target sent me a notice and it was for this 10-second-wonder!
    Last edited by toothaction; Nov 8, '18, 1:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MEGO Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    Stopped in at a nearby Target this afternoon. The usual peg warmers. I may seek out the Star Trek and monster figures when all is said and done, but I've got other things to do with my disposable cash. The White Album 6-Disc 50th anniversary set comes out tomorrow, followed by some deluxe editions of other albums in December. Sorry, Target. Sorry, Mego. I did give you a shot.
    While most of the kids in Target have been helpful in saying "We don't have those", to Target itself Mego's are probably no different than getting a new brand of dog food in the store. I was excited about these at first, but I have one last kid at home for another year and better things to do than run into Targets or call clueless employees on the phone trying to chase these things down. :(. I wish it would have been different

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Stopped in at a nearby Target this afternoon. The usual peg warmers. I may seek out the Star Trek and monster figures when all is said and done, but I've got other things to do with my disposable cash. The White Album 6-Disc 50th anniversary set comes out tomorrow, followed by some deluxe editions of other albums in December. Sorry, Target. Sorry, Mego. I did give you a shot.

Leave a comment:

• ovenmitt
    replied
    I got 2 Werewolf that my Target stocked today leftover from the case that had the 2 Lions and 2 Romulans I got Tuesday. Still only wave 3.

Leave a comment:

• boss
    replied
    I was able to out click the bots and ordered a Flash and Bewitched 2-pack today.

Leave a comment:

• powersthatbe
    replied
    saw green shirt kirk,prue and Marcia this morning but now they are gone.it said sold out earlier.

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    Well they just had a romulan for a milisecond.

Leave a comment:

• MEGO Kid
    replied
    That's getting frustrating, especially with nothing in the stores. I'm about to narrow things down to Star Trek, wait to see if I can get them for a decent price off Evilbay and peace out on the rest. :(

Leave a comment:

• rodkeith
    replied
    Originally posted by MEGO Kid
    Flash and the Joker are up on the Target website
    Well, they WERE... got notice from Target, sent at 8:30 am, but by 10:30, gone again :^/

Leave a comment:

• MEGO Kid
    replied
    Flash and the Joker are up on the Target website

Leave a comment:

• powersthatbe
    replied
    I am expecting blue batman tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    UPS man just dropped off my 14 inch Flash from Target site. First of wave 3 actually in hand for me.

-M

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎