• Show
Clear All

• Madcap70
    replied
    Getting Cliff for this custom:

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Sulu has been listed on target.com at $17.99 at least the past two days, the only single 8" figure at that price. (Frankenstein and Gorn not listed at this time).

Leave a comment:

• Steeler80
    replied
    Originally posted by Creature Of The Wheel
    If you get a Target Red Card ( credit card ) you get free shipping regardless of the total and a 5% discount. Its a good deal as there is no annual fee.
    I probably should have gone that way because Gorn is off the site now. I think they'll both be back but catching them both online at the same time might be tricky.

Leave a comment:

• Duncan
    replied
    Originally posted by Creature Of The Wheel
    If you get a Target Red Card ( credit card ) you get free shipping regardless of the total and a 5% discount. Its a good deal as there is no annual fee.
    Totally agree - love the Red Card. If you expect to shop at Target, you might as well get it.

Leave a comment:

• Creature Of The Wheel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Steeler80
    replied
    I got an email this morning saying he was back in stock but I couldn't order him at the time. By the time I got home, he was gone again! But yeah, Dracula has come and gone several times from the website.

Leave a comment:

• zaphod
    replied
    Frankie is gone from the website now. But he could come back - like Bela Lugosi Dracula did.

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    Here are the tags:

WAVE 2:

8 inch figures

MONSTERS: FRANKENSTEIN

WIZARD OF OZ

CHARMED PHOEBE

BEWITCHED: SAMANTHA

FULL HOUSE

STAR TREK SPOCK

STAR TREK GORN

BRADY BUNCH:GREG

14 INCH FIGURES:

POISON IVY

GREEN LANTERN HAL JORDON

BATGIRL

SUPERMAN

Leave a comment:

• toothaction
    replied
    Originally posted by Steeler80
    That's what I was thinking. I think I'll wait until Frankenstein is back in stock. I might add Spock to get to free shipping level.
    Haha, go for Spock and here's why --- you we're contemplating buying two toys separately for a $5.99 ship charge each, and by that logic, you can pretend that Mr. Nimoy is only costing you an additional $3.01!

Leave a comment:

• Steeler80
    replied
    Originally posted by toothaction
    S.O.S.!

Are those the only two pretties that you're after from this wave? If so, wait until both are around - should be soon - and then add something to the pile that costs at least $5.02; free shipping > one charge for shipping > two charges for shipping!
    That's what I was thinking. I think I'll wait until Frankenstein is back in stock. I might add Spock to get to free shipping level.

Leave a comment:

• toothaction
    replied
    Originally posted by Steeler80
    So here's my question: I want Frankenstein and the Gorn most out of this wave. Go ahead and order the Gorn now and get Frankenstein later or wait until Frankie is back in stock and order both to save on shipping? Not trying to be too big a cheapskate, but I don't mind waiting on the Gorn and order both at the same time.
    S.O.S.!

Are those the only two pretties that you're after from this wave? If so, wait until both are around - should be soon - and then add something to the pile that costs at least $5.02; free shipping > one charge for shipping > two charges for shipping!

Leave a comment:

• Steeler80
    replied
    So here's my question: I want Frankenstein and the Gorn most out of this wave. Go ahead and order the Gorn now and get Frankenstein later or wait until Frankie is back in stock and order both to save on shipping? Not trying to be too big a cheapskate, but I don't mind waiting on the Gorn and order both at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    ^Good grief! That was fast.

Leave a comment:

• pmwasson
    replied
    Originally posted by TRDouble
    So tempting to order Frankenstein...
    He appears to be sold out now.

Leave a comment:

• TRDouble