Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgiabuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Artistix
    Do we know if Target Australia is getting these?
    USA only at this time

Leave a comment:

• dr_cyclops
    replied
    Reporting for Yakima, Washington. Display out. Selection confirms to a degree that some will sell more than others depending on are area. Not available on display, All Star Trek, Jeannie, Dracula, and Jimi. Still, the TV players were on the rack. Alice, Kelly, Piper, Tootie, Fonz, Norm, and Peggy, as well as our good buddy AJ. All 14" available. It's not even Octember yet, and this stuff is selling good.

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    We stopped at one of our local Targets (Beavercreek, OH) this morning and had a look around. The 8 inch solo figures were largely sold out, there was 1 Alice, 1 Tootie and 3 Action Jackson left on pegs and that was it. There was 1 Mirror Mirror set, 2 Jeannie sets, and 1-2 of each of the four 14 inch DC figures. They had a lot more of the 8 inch single figures the last time I was there, but fewer of the 14 inch DC figures about 2 weeks ago when I picked up some Megos there, so it looks like they sold a bunch and got a restock on the 14 inch).

-M

Leave a comment:

• phil
    replied
    At the store closest to me about all that's left of the individual 8 inch figures are the non-Star Trek TV show characters. I haven't paid much attention to the 14 inch figures so I don't know how they are doing. There are still some there.

Leave a comment:

• megomania
    replied
    Originally posted by Artistix
    No, only Target Uzbekistan

Leave a comment:

• Ivaniski
    replied
    I dunno but Mego's have landed in the Target in the Bronx....Throggsneck mall.

Leave a comment:

• Mego Newbie14
    replied
    The target I found them at first in Garland looks like they restocked the end cap for the third time.

Leave a comment:

• monitor_ep
    replied
    One of the Targets I started to visit in Houston sold out of there Jimi Hendrix figures but looks to have a supply of the rest of the figures including Dracula.

Leave a comment:

• Artistix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• powersthatbe
    replied
    a good number for the star trek set would be 1701

Leave a comment:

• cockyhoskins
    replied
    Went in mine again today (second time this year!). Everything has been restocked. The ones that were empty last time are full and the ones that were full are gone. I didn't buy any today because the wife is off tomorrow and we're going back together (third time this year!). There were some interesting numbers for you number nuts... 512 Hendrix, 25 AJ, 112 Kelly, 250 Peggy (I think). I didn't pick any up, but may grab the AJ tomorrow since I don't have him (gave the other away). May grab the Hendrix too, since mine is in the 5000 range (and you guys made me start worrying about #s). The good news is "low numbers" are available in the wild.

[EDIT: Just looked at my Hendrix, he's 1999. If it were a Prince figure, I'd die!]
    Last edited by cockyhoskins; Aug 29, '18, 2:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wise guy
    replied
    I wen't to a Target with a full end cap and hadn't been there in over 2 weeks, and it looks like they have the exact same amount as before except they sold 1-2 Wonderwomans.
    The 2 packs and 8 '' haven't sold any from my last visit

Leave a comment:

• pickermall
    replied
    Originally posted by Iron Mego
    The website doesn't show what's in stores. You need to use Brickseek with the DCPI numbers, or simply walk in. None of the stores where I KNOW they are, because I've seen them in person, show up as "in store" on the website.
    That's what's happening at my local Target.. the odd thing is that when I go to the Target website, it shows available in my local Mansfield store. I stopped by yesterday. NOTHING! I checked the Target app while I was in the store, so I could complain to the store manager, and the app showed NOT available at the Mansfield store. VERY frustrating! BUT there is a whole aisle devoted to Legos (both sides), an aisle devoted to Frozen, etc and so forth... you would think an exclusive line of toys would at least be in EVERY store.

Leave a comment:

• megomania
    replied
    Not good at all at the one in the mall in Bellevue, suburb of Seattle. They finally arrived last Monday and man, they are not moving at all.

I've purchased the only 14" Batman and AJ....and one Jeannie set is gone (still 3 left).

Other than that, nothing has moved. Not even Drac. Still all four Trek sets...all four Zods...three out of four WW..and all four HQ's.

Honestly...the 8" figs - with the exception of maybe Drac - are going to all be peg warmers...all of them...packaging is lackluster and the choices are even worse.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• Iron Mego
    replied
    Originally posted by pickermall
    Maybe they finally got some... every time I even searched on the Target website I would get "on-line only"... going to the store would yield nothing.... it HAS been two weeks since I have gone there...
    The website doesn't show what's in stores. You need to use Brickseek with the DCPI numbers, or simply walk in. None of the stores where I KNOW they are, because I've seen them in person, show up as "in store" on the website.

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎