Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Great pick up and I saw the Marty video. Excellent to see the man himself jump in and address matters early. That just gives me greater love for the brand.

Comment

• Brue
      User without title
      • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by noelani72
      experience with the staff over the past few days...some staff have no clue, no desire to be helpful. Other staff stand out and go above and beyond to treat you right.

I have seen this to be true at many businesses. so if i get one of the former, I don't get mad. I just look for one of the latter.

Comment

• Liu Bei
        Banned
        • Mar 31, 2018

With a little patience and perseverance, we were able to work with our local Target store and get stuff from the back room. They have quite a bit, probably everything... and by their own admission, are 1-2wks behind at getting new-stock out to the floors. Plus, The Boy and I had first-hand experience with the staff over the past few days...some staff have no clue, no desire to be helpful. Other staff stand out and go above and beyond to treat you right. We went from staff telling us (in the SAME day) that there are no Megos, never will be...to a few hours later standing at the counter in Electronics with a guy busting open boxes that they've had sitting in the backroom for days...

These are worth the wait. Quality product. No pea-stance tightly wound twisted bodies either. They stood on their own, with good balance on their first try. Can't wait to see what the future has in store...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23326[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23327[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23328[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23329[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23330[/ATTACH]
        Beautiful. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Comment

• Liu Bei
          Banned
          • Mar 31, 2018

Not a full 90 degrees like bandless bodies, but the bands used are far superior to FTC.

Incase anyone missed it (might already be on these very boards and I missed it, but I want to spread the word) - Marty made a public video announcement.
          Every Target will have product within the next ten days. Don't pay inflated eBay prices because you won't have to.

THAT is how business is done. Day #1, taking the time to address the fan base, the customer base. He heard, he listened, he talked. Mego gets more of my budget on that simple fact alone.
          Yep. Great video by a class act. Mr. Abrams deserves every bit of the success he has earned.

Comment

• MegoMonk
            Career Member
            • Jan 22, 2007

Not a full 90 degrees like bandless bodies, but the bands used are far superior to FTC.

Incase anyone missed it (might already be on these very boards and I missed it, but I want to spread the word) - Marty made a public video announcement.
            Every Target will have product within the next ten days. Don't pay inflated eBay prices because you won't have to.

THAT is how business is done. Day #1, taking the time to address the fan base, the customer base. He heard, he listened, he talked. Mego gets more of my budget on that simple fact alone.
            I hope Marty is correct. As everyone knows already target.com is sold out on almost every figure already. So, I hope to see Megos in my local Target on the shelf

Comment

• smonte00
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 19, 2005

Can someone please post a link to Matry’s video?

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by smonte00
                Can someone please post a link to Matry’s video?

Comment

• smonte00
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 19, 2005

Thanks!

Comment

• rche
                    channeling Bob Wills
                    • Mar 26, 2008

I don't have a Target local to me, but I was in St Louis for an event this evening and hit some stores on the way there. I was happy to come home with a Mirror Mirror set, tho I really would have liked to pick up one of those Bela Draculas. Those look great!

Comment

• MIB41
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by MegoMonk
                      I hope Marty is correct. As everyone knows already target.com is sold out on almost every figure already. So, I hope to see Megos in my local Target on the shelf
                      They're beginning to restock the online store at Target. Wonder Woman and Sulu added back. That brings the count back up to seven.

Comment

• palitoy
                        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                        • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by MIB41
                        They're beginning to restock the online store at Target. Wonder Woman and Sulu added back. That brings the count back up to seven.
                        AJ too, thanks for the heads up Tom.
                        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                          Radioactive!
                          • Feb 13, 2010

Dracula is online as well.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
                            Dracula is online as well.
                            not when I checked, but Harley was back

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                              Radioactive!
                              • Feb 13, 2010

Sorry you missed Dracula. I was able to get him and just got my shipping notice. Hopefully Target will get the bugs worked out soon.

Comment

• spockoda
                                Museum Super Collector
                                • Jan 14, 2018

I agree! I got on Facebook and saw what you're talking about. The man himself, telling you to NOT pay scalper's prices, that's awesome. I wasn't sure about this return as far as how it might go but there are A LOT of people that loved(and still love)these figures and this might be what the figure business needs right now.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎