Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

No one's said Hogan's Heroes yet??
      sigpic

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

I thought they had? Anyway, I'd love Mission Impossible.
        JediJaida

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

my wish list:

Marvel Comics: 70-80 characters
          Planet of the Apes: vintage movies & tv series
          Munsters
          Addams Family: I want Lurch so he can guest star with my Batman 66
          Pulp Heroes & Villains: Shadow, Green Hornet & Kato, The Spirit, Phantom, Doc Savage...
          Archie Comics: the regular characters & Archie's SuperTeens
          Archie's Pal Kevin Keller #11.jpg1921086-archie_and_friends_double_digest_7.jpg

my dream wish:
          Alien Nation
          Star Wars
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• RonnyG
            Career Member
            • Apr 23, 2014

I was thinking of an action figure line that would appeal to BOTH adults and kids, and I actually think Little House on the Prairie would be a good choice because it attracts adults who remember watching the show originally, and it might appeal to kids who read the books today.
            I remember my teacher used the books in the curriculum to teach history and pioneer lifestyle, but there are still a few teachers who use the books in the classroom today.
            I think the prairie outfits would be special and distinctive.

Comment

• Jason73
              Correctamundo!
              • Jan 11, 2009

Pinky and Leather Tuscadero. That's my wish.
              Happy Days-Mego Style

Comment

• bgiles73
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 14, 2010

I was just thinking about how well Quentin Tarantino’s “Pulp Fiction” would probably do as Megos. That led me to then think about “The Godfather.” Why not “The Sopranos”? I think there’s a lot that can be manufactured that will translate well and have wide consumer appeal. I would really love to see the 1990’s short lived “Dark Shadows - Revival” and “Twin Peaks” get a go! Especially Agent Dale Cooper.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

How about X-Files?

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

How about a new mego Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee two pack?

Comment

• classicgalacticalover
                      • Feb 19, 2010

Still hoping that they will eventually do classic Battlestar Galactica. Would not mind Bonanza,Logan's Run tv show, The Wild Wild West and all the Irwin Allen shows.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

Could we send Marty and Paul a face pic of ourselves and get our own personal mego action figure? we don't have to be dressed, will dress ourselves in any outfit we choose.

Comment

• barbiegirl
                          • Jul 22, 2018

I'd love Hogan's Heroes Mego!

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 25, 2018

Archer, Psych, Night Court, Marvel, Blazing Saddles,Burn Notice, Supernatural, The Fall Guy, MASH, Back to the Future, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Prince, Stevie Wonder, Firefly, Star Trek :TNG, The Crow, The Phantom, Spaceballs, and The Princess Bride.
                            Probably come up with more be it'd late lol.

Comment

• KOMonger
                              Banned
                              • Feb 17, 2015

Thread is already 24 pages so I'm not going to check if this one was already mentioned.

...A...B...B...A...

Besides being perennial favorites, and having 5.1M followers on facebook, they are so vintage-Mego time period. Imagine the multiple releases that could be done with their infamous wild outfits.
                              There were dolls by British Matchbox back in the day. Info I can find says they were about 9". Their posability appears to be like Mattel's Sunshine Family/Space 1999 bodies. Of course, they go for a pretty penny nowadays!

Comment

• Timothy2251
                                Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                                • Mar 15, 2008

I'm hoping Mego Corp. releases the full line-ups for lines like Charlie's Angels and Charmed (a redheaded Rose McGowan Mego? Oh, mais oui!) and doesn't turn 'em into one-off characters under their TV Favorites line.

As for the TV Favorites line, I want to see the following:

Horror Movie Hosts: Elvira - FTC did one way back when, but with Marty and Doc at the helm, we could gets something truly worthy of the Mistress of the Dark! A Zacherlie Mego would also look pretty slick next to my Svengoolie figure, too! Vampira also needs some love, especially now that we have the Bela Lugosi figure. We just need a Tor Johnson figure and we can all play Plan 9 From Outer Space!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: This hits all of the checkboxes for Mego Corp. Pretty deep well of characters to choose from, horror fans have plenty of monsters to scoop up, and they can also release episode or season specific separate outfits for the leads a la Dinah Mite. A Buffy line could easily last as long as the Star Trek line, what with the fanbase for that series. Also, there's the Angel spin-off series to add in as well!

Doctor Who: We almost had something good going with BBP's figures, but the BBC nixed it just as it was revving up. Again, lots of characters, lots of Doctors, and an updated TARDIS playset with ST Transporter action feature would be a lock for fan sales.

Music Icons I want to see:

Lemmy from Motorhead - pack in his bass and his signature amp, Murder One, and I'd be all over it. Would absolutely buy at leas two of these!
                                Rush - a long shot, but c'mon, who wouldn't want these guys in their kimonos from 2112? Neil Peart would have to come with one of his drum kits, Mego-scaled and accurate as all get out. Dude deserves a box-set of his own.
                                Rob Zombie - He's a monster kid, many of us here are monster kids, he's visually exciting with his various stage/video get-ups, so he's a natural for Mego treatment! He'd look right at home with any Mego monster or NECA retro display shelf.

More ideas to follow!
                                "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎