Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Figures for U$19.99 in FiguresToyCompany.com!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arthur Junior
    • Dec 12, 2018

All Figures for U$19.99 in FiguresToyCompany.com!

I just got there to place an order and it applies even for newer figures such as SuperFriends Hawkman or Darkseid.
    Not bad!
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Just to clarify, the sale is for all DC and Hanna Barbera figures. Other licenses, like the Three Stooges, The US Presidents, Santa Clause, are not on sale.

And loose bagged figures are $14.99 each.

Definitely a great sale, and one that might be signaling the end of the licensing agreement with Warner Media?

I am contemplating some figures I missed and ones that I can part out for customs and updates.

Comment

• Arthur Junior
      • Dec 12, 2018

You're right! In fact, I browsed exactly DC and HannaBarbera and thought it would work for the whole site.
      I do think their SuperFriends line is the ultimate Mego-like one can have when it comes to superheroes figures.
      Specially if you upgrade them with the Type-S bodies, which I'm doing.
      I'm just a little insecure if the afro-american type-s body color will match Black Vulcan and if the green one will work for Brainiac. Any idea?

Comment

• KingKickass1983
        Career Member
        • Jan 19, 2019

Just put in an order for their Swamp thing figure yesterday along with the type s dark green body. I think its funny that the figure right now is 19.99, but if you buy the head and body separately, it would cost $30...
        Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Arthur Junior
          You're right! In fact, I browsed exactly DC and HannaBarbera and thought it would work for the whole site.
          I do think their SuperFriends line is the ultimate Mego-like one can have when it comes to superheroes figures.
          Specially if you upgrade them with the Type-S bodies, which I'm doing.
          I'm just a little insecure if the afro-american type-s body color will match Black Vulcan and if the green one will work for Brainiac. Any idea?
          The Type S green body is a little too dark and the wrong shade of green for Brainiac. Same for Martian Manhunter.

The AA Type S body is also a shade darker than Black Vulcan, but I think it still works well enough. If my original Black Vulcan body wasn't constructed so well, I would have made the swap.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 21, 2009

Is there a code for this sale? I put five loose figures in the cart and each is showing up at $19.99.

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

No, no code. It should be automatic. I just placed an order yesterday with loose figures that "rang up" at $14.99.

The figures you tried to order were DC Comics or Hanna-Barbera?

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 21, 2009

Originally posted by TRDouble
                No, no code. It should be automatic. I just placed an order yesterday with loose figures that "rang up" at $14.99.

The figures you tried to order were DC Comics or Hanna-Barbera?
                DC. They were ones that never had a carded release: Metamorpho, Halo, etc. I’ll keep trying.

Comment

• TRDouble
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by SpaceAgent
                  DC. They were ones that never had a carded release: Metamorpho, Halo, etc. I’ll keep trying.
                  Ah! Okay, the figures that were never carded, Like Halo and Metamorpho, were originally $29.99, even without the card. So they have dropped to the carded figure sale price of $19.99.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎