Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arthur Junior
    • Dec 12, 2018

Type S bodies for Skinny Figures!

I've been replacing my Super Friends figures with Type S bodies but we still have no skinny bodies for Joker, Sinestro, Toyman and Scarecrow.
    Does anybody know if this kind of body will ever be released? Or are they available anywhere?
    The original skinny bodies are the worst when it comes to posing.

If not, I'm thinking of getting female bodies and then dremeling the breasts.
    After all, thet have no genitals anyway!
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

I think u could use a titan chest to replace the female chest. I think cutting the cups off the female torso will just leave you with a huge gaping chest hole and a structurally weak piece that won’t take the tension of the bands.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

The skinny bodies are terrible! I did get a few usable ones, but would love to see a Type S Skinny Body.

One trick that worked for a couple of them was to do a full twist at the torso (try twist both ways from the original pint to see which turn works better). This helped them keep standing in a mostly vanilla pose.

The rest had no hope of being fixed to be usable.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by TRDouble
        The skinny bodies are terrible! I did get a few usable ones, but would love to see a Type S Skinny Body.

One trick that worked for a couple of them was to do a full twist at the torso (try twist both ways from the original pint to see which turn works better). This helped them keep standing in a mostly vanilla pose.

The rest had no hope of being fixed to be usable.
        You have to trim off some of the bottom of the torso where it fits into the hip piece. It bumps into the legs inside the hips. Doesn't solve all the problems with the body, but makes it usable.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by scott metzger
          You have to trim off some of the bottom of the torso where it fits into the hip piece. It bumps into the legs inside the hips. Doesn't solve all the problems with the body, but makes it usable.
          Good to know! I have a few to experiment on too.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎