Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Comics Figures We Are Still Waiting On...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

My guess is that if we saw a prototype at some point, that character might still be released.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by drogge
      Zantana. Kantana. Constantine. Bumblebee. All these were announced too. Can anyone reach out to FTC ? Any update would be appreciated.
      Oh, there were A LOT of announcements. Wildcat and Sandman had me excited for JSA figures. Deathstroke was announced way before Mego released their version too. Ocean Master and Black Lighting were announced and have purchasable 3D head sculpts. Katana has a fully done headsculpt, sans mask. Still hoping we get some of these figures that might not fit the Mego model.
      Last edited by TRDouble; Jun 16, '23, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
        My guess is that if we saw a prototype at some point, that character might still be released.
        I hope so. They released the 3D Head of SF Hawkman, yet they still released the figure, and carded too!

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

I was looking over some figures and wanted to take a look at this list again. Contrary to some speculation, I don't think FTC is going out of business. They are still releasing product. I do think they might be purposely pulling back on, or planning to not renew the Warner Brothers license (Hanna Barbera, DC Comics), hence the sales on those properties to clear out stock. I even bought a few CTVT DC Comics-related supplies in case that happened at the end of 2023 (it didn't).

I think Mego has changed the game for FTC, particularly their DC Comics releases, and it's good stuff, improving with every release, but it's disappointing that we probably won't get those Outsiders Batmans, Geo-Force, Blue Devil, Black Lightning, Super Friends Wonder Woman with molded hair, Guardians of OA... stuff we have seen some tangible evidence of.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
            Radioactive!
            • Feb 13, 2010

I’m still holding out hope for Black Lightning!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎