Announced Figures

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingkongsy
    replied
    Sadly, im only a couple of pancakes short of giving up on FTC after the overrated,overhyped and incredibly poor KISS Destroyer figures. The price on the 8in sets sky rocketed as the quality control completely died. I replaced Peter's awful balding head and am adding hair to Ace. Poor Paul Stanley had melted chunks of hair glued to his scalp, Gene and Peter's head FELL off inside the actual box direct from the factory! The culprit was incredibly small neck plugs that just dance inside the massive neck holes. The costumes were very sweet in spite of Gene having no wings,recylcled parts and cheap latex boots on all the members in the wrong scale, except for Peter. I wish I had a job over at FTC so I could fi and address these things. I know FTC will continue to ruin whatever KISS merchandise they roll out. I just wasn't hoping they would take it out on Destroyer and Dynasty since fans have been waiting since 2014 for these sets, real shame!

Leave a comment:

• jeffbearco
    replied
    This morning's announcement is that we will get a new, first appearance style Supergirl.

Hoping this will be a new sculpt. FTC needs a new, good, in scale, female face.

If it turns out well, this could be an easy custom for a CW version of Supergirl.

JeffBearCO

Leave a comment:

• Teemu
    replied
    Anything for the rest of Superfriends seems far off...

next wave 66 batman is "hopefully" by the end of this year...(I wouldn't hold our breath though) I bet 1st quarter 2018

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Hawkman makes perfect sense, let's hope their listening.

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    No, I'm not. I'm always hopeful. Hopeful that we'll get a Hawkman that's closer to their GL, Fate, and Red Tornado than to their other efforts.

We'll see, it's always a crap-shoot. I have the rest of the figure prepped.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by PNGwynne
    Hopefully they're taking the time to get it right. Hawkman is one of my most-wanted characters, and I'm only buying it for the head-sculpt.
    lol, you have to be joking.

Leave a comment:

• MegoManiacal
    replied
    Originally posted by lilbrosj66
    Waiting for the Catwomen and WW figures. Will they ever be released?
    I've been wondering the exact same thing!

Leave a comment:

• PNGwynne
    replied
    Hopefully they're taking the time to get it right. Hawkman is one of my most-wanted characters, and I'm only buying it for the head-sculpt.

Leave a comment:

• wise guy
    replied
    What happened to Hawkman ? Figures was working on a head sculpt 2 years ago

Leave a comment:

• lilbrosj66
    replied
    Waiting for the Catwomen and WW figures. Will they ever be released?

Leave a comment:

• TrekStar
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderbolt
    Still waiting for the last wave of 66 Batman. :(
    Let's hope by the holidays they arrive, and hopefully there worth the wait.

Leave a comment:

• thunderbolt
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffbearco
    Another week without Wonder Woman.

But now we have announcements of a new Joker and a new maskless Harley. No release date.

JeffBearCO
    Still waiting for the last wave of 66 Batman. :(

Leave a comment:

• JediJaida
    replied
    I'm wondering if she will have rooted hair or moulded.

Leave a comment:

• jeffbearco
    replied
    Another week without Wonder Woman.

But now we have announcements of a new Joker and a new maskless Harley. No release date.

JeffBearCO

Leave a comment:

• jeffbearco
    replied
    I'm happy with the original Mego head sculpt. I just want them to do a full on costume in parts like they did for Alfred, only on the skinny body. I can only imagine the Joker turning out looking more like Plastic Man.

JeffBearCO

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎