Career Member
    • Aug 3, 2010

Yes to the masks. Nothing on the Freeze front
    mego's befo ho's

Comment

• rlkrefft
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 14, 2010

Thank you Mego Maniac Mark. I was hoping the Catwomen came with the masks. I hated that the Mattel Catwoman didn't have a mask.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 21, 2009

I got a shipping notice yesterday for Batman Series 5 and Flash Series 1.

Comment

• ovenmitt
          Persistent Member
          • May 26, 2009

Anyone received March figures yet?

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 22, 2011

Got Batman Series 5 Catwoman and Space Ghost today. Love both of them. The boots were not necessary on Space Ghost but they don't bother me. Batman Series 5 Batgirl should be here tomorrow.

Comment

• ODBJBG
              Permanent Member
              • May 15, 2009

Any idea where my thread on the new Batman exclusives went? I assume it got merged into another thread about them but I can't find it.

Also... Pics of Space Ghost?

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

got my sets today, sorry I don't know how to post pics. Mary marvel and green catwoman are "commando" so glad I got spare white bottoms in my mego spares box. Space ghost head is loose, they need to address that.im glad Freddy Freeman's outfit fits the 7 inch body and is not baggy.I black sharpeed around the eyes of reverse flash to give him a more evil look.catwoman and batgirl's headsculpts are nice and nicely sized. Space ghost is a little baggy in the pants area. Captain boomerang's boots are strange. I'm very pleased, last one still to open is two face.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                  Radioactive!
                  • Feb 13, 2010

How is the head size on Space Ghost?

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

it's a tad big but passable,just really loose at the neck.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

Today in mail I got:

Scooby Doo 1 Fred, Daphne and Shaggy! Very Cartoony! Will get Scooby Doo and Velma next then ghosts/ monsters.

Teen Titans 7" Robin- head is a tad big but he looks terrific with original Mego TT to complete Fab 5! Will get other TT later.

Billy Batson- pure CC Beck art come to Life! Glad he's 7"! Displays marvelously with Shazam series 1! Bring on Wizard Shazam, Black Adam, Mr Tawny Tawny and Uncle Dudley!

Batman 5 Batgirl, Catwoman, and Two Face. Perfect except bat heads on Batgirl boots are labels glued on her bodysuit. Wish Two Face scarred eyed was bulging. Catwoman is flawless her classic costume I wish Mego had made. Even though Poison Ivy has red hair she still has Daisy Duke head and I will not buy her.

Space Ghost! Head is big but passes. White boots are not necessary. Will buy Jace, Jan, and BLIP 3-pack Soon!

Now I have to get 5 Super Enemies, 5 Flash 1 figures, Wendy and Marvin (better make Wonder Dog with Scooby Doo body!), rest of Teen Titans, Space Ghost 3 pack, and maybe Johnny Quest.

Really want Wonder Woman Series 1 and remaining Legion of Doom and Super Powers 4!

2017 will be FTC'S biggest year yet!
                      Last edited by ovenmitt; Mar 18, '17, 4:53 PM.

Comment

• TRDouble
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                        it's a tad big but passable,just really loose at the neck.
                        I wonder if the Type S would fix that. It has of some of my wobbly wonders. And it might feel out the suit better too.

Man, we need some pictures!!!!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

just looked at the back of flash's card.i assume series two is The Top,Heatwave,Mirror Master and The Pied Piper.

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

Here's some quick shots of of the new batch of figures I got...

Space Ghost - Pretty much as advertised. Head is a tad lose but mine stays in position if I move him around. No spinning. Wish they had designed that plug so the neck seated flush on the body. Would have made for a descent presentation. Head size? I guess it's all in how you interpret this one. Obviously they are going for that big neck look that is part of his iconic design so I always felt that would play havoc on the appearance. Ultimately I think it's a little big for what they got versus what they were aiming for. He has some fabric snags that I had to use a fuzz trimmer to work on. But because the fabric is so thin and fragile it came close to putting holes in his outfit, so I got frustrated with him real fast. They even had the suit stitched over part of the symbol so I had to take it off and carefully clip those threads in hopes it didn't destroy the outfit. It worked out but I was less than pleased at the sloppiness of it all. I agree he probably could have done without the boots. The cuffs are made of rubber and have the sleeves packed in them. The cape also has a wire running through it for creating different looks. In addition they put him on a black body which I guess was needed since the outfit doesn't come all the way up to the neck of the body (odd). So on this one I have to say buyer beware. I did waaaaay too much fixing on this guy.

Reverse Flash is pretty much the regular Flash with head painted yellow and a turtle neck suit. They got the lightening bolt positioned good here. The back also reveals other villains coming in the line. Another example of snags and even dirt spots on this outfit. You can see the dirt spots in the pic. I tell you what...My enthusiasm is definitely softening. Quality control was definitely sloppy on these new ones.

The last new one I received as Billy Batson. No complaints here. On a Titans body and pretty much everything in scale and a good likeness from the comic book. Note he also has a pull over shirt as opposed to the Velcro attachment typical in the back.

I also got a Shaggy which is excellent. I think that one has been covered relatively well in photos so I left him off this post. Let me know if anyone wants shots of him though and I'll be happy to supply them. I batted about 50% here. I had two perfectly good figures and then another two with enough issues I felt like I overpaid for the QC that was lacking in them. And I'm at the point now where it's too much of a hassle to return figures unless they are truly fried. So I definitely feel like I had to settle for a little less this time.
                            Last edited by MIB41; Mar 19, '17, 9:04 AM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

Space Ghost is a huge disappointment for me, your pics are saving me a ton of cash on these figures. Wish Flash and Zoom were better executed, too.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Your pal, Jim
                                Museum Patron
                                • Apr 3, 2015

Thanks for the pics, MIB41. I finally placed my order for the March figures last night; I was waiting for people to actually start receiving them. I held off on the Super-Friends Of Evil for now, but I ordered 8 others.

I'm pretty excited for Reverse Flash, but it sucks that yours was covered in dirt. And that Space Ghost looks pretty bad. I agree that they need to step it up in the quality control department. I really appreciate FTC but they're not above criticism.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎