X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

Super Friends

Waiting to see if this is the Friday that brings the next wave of Super Friends. Eager to see how this Wonder Woman turns out.

JeffBearCO
  • Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

Where is Series 2 Super friends?

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
      Where is Series 2 Super friends?
      they are up for preorder. It did sayLate March shipping, tho. Maybe they are actually trying to fix that mess of a Wonder Woman?
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Toycade
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jul 8, 2014

Looking like it will be closer to May.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 4, 2011

So some time back, I ordered Barbara Gordon, Batgirl 66 and Wave 2 of Super Friends from FTC. I received the wrong order (they sent me the Babs and Batgirl but instead of Wave 2 of Super Friends, I got Wave 5 of Batman 66).

I promptly emailed FTC, called FTC and returned the incorrect items. I emailed them shortly after asking about the Super Friends order and on April 11th, I received an email saying they had already shipped me the correct items, that being Wave 2 of Super Friends.

Now, I may be going out on a ledge here and throwing accusations where I have no business doing so, but I find it odd that 1) I haven't received them yet and 2) No one else has mentioned receiving theirs OR posted pictures. I can only assume that I was, for whatever reason, lied to or otherwise misled and they have not actually sent me Wave 2 of Super Friends because Wave 2 of Super Friends isn't shipping to anyone yet. Also, my request for a tracking number on the correct figures seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 28, 2013

I see this all the time at my work, and not saying this is the case but sounds like it might be the same type of thing.
            We receive the incorrect item on an order and I report the mistake and get a return authorization for the incorrect item to be returned. Unless I specify that I need a reship, the original shipper will not immediately do so.
            Even their cust. serv. will show the original order as processed, shipped and signed for, but wont see the order item being incorrect and sent back. Only their accounting will see the credit.
            I would call and let them know by phone and see if they have two separate shipping dates (1st incorrect order items, and 2nd replacement/proper order items). You'll know right away if they are only showing one shipping date.

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

Curiously we has wonderwomen as in stock.but not the others.

Comment

• tllgn
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 6, 2010

That's entertainment earth

Comment

• jeffbearco
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 27, 2011

I wonder if all distributors got Wonder Woman before the rest.

Toycade is still showing it on Pre-Order. So is Figures Toy Company itself.

Oh well.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
                    I see this all the time at my work, and not saying this is the case but sounds like it might be the same type of thing.
                    We receive the incorrect item on an order and I report the mistake and get a return authorization for the incorrect item to be returned. Unless I specify that I need a reship, the original shipper will not immediately do so.
                    Even their cust. serv. will show the original order as processed, shipped and signed for, but wont see the order item being incorrect and sent back. Only their accounting will see the credit.
                    I would call and let them know by phone and see if they have two separate shipping dates (1st incorrect order items, and 2nd replacement/proper order items). You'll know right away if they are only showing one shipping date.
                    Thanks. I guess it could be this is the case.

Comment

• Toycade
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Jul 8, 2014

I imagine it is a simple error on EE's part. The last I heard, FTC was hoping to start shipping early-mid May. They typically ship all product as assortments. I would be shocked if they send EE straight cases of Wonder Woman.

Comment

• drogge
                        Career Member
                        • Jul 24, 2009

I just bought it and they promise it is the right figure.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 27, 2011

I have my Cheetah figure ready for the WW Head Transplant! Muahahaha!

The lab is ready to go!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• drogge
                            Career Member
                            • Jul 24, 2009

Ordered the rest of this set from Toycade, will be placing most of my FTC orders from Toycade for future orders, love the free shipping!

Comment

• Teemu
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by jeffbearco
                              I have my Cheetah figure ready for the WW Head Transplant! Muahahaha!

The lab is ready to go!

JeffBearCO
                              Only problem with that is will the WW flesh match the Cheetah flesh

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎