Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Suited 1966 Riddler Variant from Figures Toy Company!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

That was the final recommendation I needed.

Since nobody got me one for Christmas, I ordered mine this morning!

Thanks guys!

I wonder how many of the 1000 have they sold so far.

JeffBearCO
    Last edited by jeffbearco; Dec 28, '15, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Jeez, I feel like Killgrave the Purple Man.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

your purple power isn't working on me. I can't get past the crooked eyes and all around un Gorshin like sculpt. At least the other one looked a bit demented.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

J, it truly isn't off IMO in the manner you suggest. It's about as on-model as Meredith, Robertson, and McDowall. Gorshin's Riddler performance was marked by wild mood swings and I comfortable with this figure depicting a non-manic mood. I don't expect the figure to resemble Bele. I'm asking sincerely, have you handled one?

If so, I guess it comes down to de gustibus non est disputandum.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

I mean the eyes that don't line up in the sculpt. And the odd mouth too. Either there was a molding problem or a sculpt issue. It reminds me of that one Gene Simmons head that looks all crooked.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

sculpt reminds me more of this guy

Adventures in Babysitting villain

Adventures-in-Babysitting-movies-1988889-720-480.jpg

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Teemu
                sculpt reminds me more of this guy

Adventures in Babysitting villain

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17283[/ATTACH]
                reminds me of Agent Coulson. With crooked eyes. Seriously, they are not lined up properly.

Comment

• longscarf72
                  • Jul 20, 2011

Got mine in the mail today! #773. Kudos to EC for the fast shipping. Florida to Hawaii in just about 3 days!!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎