X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinny0026
    Year Five!!
    • Jan 26, 2012

I'm going all in for the SF - how can you not? These look amazing IMO

and to everyone waiting on those other pics from 66 - all I will say is WOW and they will be well worth the wait
    "Where Does He Get Those Wonderful Toys?"

Comment

• pmwasson
      Maker
      • Sep 12, 2007

Wow! I'm getting them all!
      sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• ovenmitt
        Persistent Member
        • May 26, 2009

Vinny0026,

Thanks! Superman is SUPER! They ALL are! PLEASE say Wonder Woman is coming soon at least 2015 and if she has rooted or plastic hair!

Comment

• Vinny0026
          Year Five!!
          • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by ovenmitt
          Vinny0026,

Thanks! Superman is SUPER! They ALL are! PLEASE say Wonder Woman is coming soon at least 2015 and if she has rooted or plastic hair!
          I have not seen or heard anything on her just yet. You will have to wait for them to post some info on that one.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks Vinny--I like the others a lot and will admit Supes looks a bit better close-up. I don't mind the teeth, but the mouth's shape & jawline don't jibe with my perception of Toth.

I'm going to watch some SF cartoons & sleep on my appraisal.
            Last edited by PNGwynne; May 15, '15, 7:20 PM.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Teemu
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by Vinny0026
              I'm going all in for the SF - how can you not? These look amazing IMO

and to everyone waiting on those other pics from 66 - all I will say is WOW and they will be well worth the wait
              what other 66 pics??? tell us!

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                Often invisible
                • Jul 18, 2002

HEY, those look pretty good!! I am completely impressed with Apache Chief, Zan, and Samuari. The new pic of Superman looks ok to me too...maybe a bit big, but I like it more than I did. I think he would look better if his outfit was tighter, but that's no big problem.
                I'd like to see Robin standing with these new ones. His head looked huge in the first pic, but these new pics have me very interested in the line.
                Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Vinny0026
                  Year Five!!
                  • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  Thanks Vinny--I like the others a lot and will admit Supes looks a bit better close-up.
                  To me that is why the new superman pic had to be posted - the far away head shot really did not do it any justice. As soon as I saw the close up I knew it had to be shared. It really looks 1000 times better IMO. I understand some do not like the teeth - but u have to admit the head looks much better now and looks more like the cartoon. out of the 4 he might be the worst - but its not because the head is bad - it is just because the other 3 are just so spot on (IMO) I really do not see anything they could have done better on them. Its like they popped right out of the cartoon! I love them - I will get this whole set. Can't wait to see flash and GL down the road! and Black Vulcan!

Comment

• ovenmitt
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 26, 2009

Thanks, Vinny,

You are right about Superman FTC nailed him right down to his hair curl and square jaw which does have a cleft in it?

Hope Batman 66 Wave 4 is next Friday with Mr Freeze, Bookworm, CATWOMAN Newmar I HOPE and dream of dreams BATGIRL which is pushing it!

Comment

• Vinny0026
                      Year Five!!
                      • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                      Thanks, Vinny,

You are right about Superman FTC nailed him right down to his hair curl and square jaw which does have a cleft in it?

Hope Batman 66 Wave 4 is next Friday with Mr Freeze, Bookworm, CATWOMAN Newmar I HOPE and dream of dreams BATGIRL which is pushing it!
                      I don't like to tease - and I share no intel I'm not allowed to - but to just follow up with this weeks clues: on one figure I saw is chilling-ly Awesome!!! and is Stone-Cold dead on and will be the Ice-ing on the cake for the next wave of figures (That is all you will get from me! - anything else you have to wait until it is posted by Figures Toy Company/ CTV)

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                        Radioactive!
                        • Feb 13, 2010

Well, the sculpt looks better than the initial pic of Superman but his head is still oversized. I have a feeling it will be less noticeable if you're only going to display him with the other SF figures, though. I do like the Superman suit---the front and cape 'S' symbols would make for an easy Earth-Two Superman custom.

Comment

• Teemu
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by Vinny0026
                          I don't like to tease - and I share no intel I'm not allowed to - but to just follow up with this weeks clues: on one figure I saw is chilling-ly Awesome!!! and is Stone-Cold dead on and will be the Ice-ing on the cake for the next wave of figures (That is all you will get from me! - anything else you have to wait until it is posted by Figures Toy Company/ CTV)
                          he better have his ice blaster or FAIL!

Comment

• Toycade
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Jul 8, 2014

What if he comes with Penguins umbrella?

Comment

• Brown Bear
                              Still Old School
                              • Feb 14, 2008

I want this line more than any other, including vintage. Yeah I sai it.
                              Super friends megos!!!!!!!
                              Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                                Persistent Member
                                • Apr 28, 2013

I didn't want to say anything about Superman' head, as I wasn't feeling it at all. I do really like the other figures shown and big thanks to FTC for matching the head skin tone with the bodies. I believe anything we see at this stage (clothed, painted, on bodies) is what we are getting and the only way to show disapproval is by not buying the figures you don't like.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎