• Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

And.......I ordered 4

Comment

• ovenmitt
      Persistent Member
      • May 26, 2009

EE has to charge more for 18" RM Robin since its an exclusive like Batman 66 exclusives cost more. I would pay $120 for 18" RC Batman! But, please, FTC keep 18" in wide release, $100 is high enough!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
        70's Era Pimp
        • Sep 7, 2011

Last thing I wanna do is get in a debate on price, but I don't understand how people consider these overpriced. 18" of Megoey goodness. These won't be over produced and long term will be hard to obtain. $100.00 barely gets you a vintage Mego. Sure, these aren't vintage, but the value is still there. Is it a lot of money for a toy? Yes. Can I go to Walmart and get an 18" Star Wars figure with 5 whole points of articulation and no cloth mego awesomeness for $30.00? Sure. I just love these 18" versions. As a child, I held the originals in my hands and they were HUGE. Now, I can feel that way again with my 18" versions as am adult. (Yeah, I think I just stole that line from Ben on Facebook)

As a side note....

Last year, at Mego Meet I bought an amazing custom 12" Thor in the box for $125. Worth every darn penny....

Comment

• ScottA
          Original Member
          • Jun 25, 2001

I still want to see these in person.
          sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• ovenmitt
            Persistent Member
            • May 26, 2009

In 2011 I was excited that Sideshow got DC license and would make 12" DC figures. I had collected DC Direct 13" figures so Sideshow would be a continuation. Unfortunately Sideshow 12" DC are up to $220 with latest Green Lantern and not many have been released anyway. So, 18" DC Mego figures for $100 each are a BARGAIN and 5 in 1st wave! I saw more DC heroes and villians pictured on the 18" boxes! Bring on 18" SUPER GALS!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎