X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

FTC on sale @ EE

Its that time again were Entertaiment Earth offers there FTC DC Retro Figure for 20% off.

Entertainment Earth 20% off Sale

The nice this is they have plenty of the Batman '66 on sale.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Wowzers. Already marking down Series 3 in the Batman '66 line. That's surprising.

Comment

• toyman
      Just Another Collector
      • Sep 1, 2008

Just ordered series 3 66'' line, thanks for the heads up

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

The accessory set is tempting at that price.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• nobody
          banjo!
          • Jan 26, 2012

Pull the trigger...they are worth it.

Comment

• invisiblelad
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 6, 2014

I REALLY wish they didn't include those Batman & Robin variants in 66 Series 3! I won't bite even at $20 a figure, since I only want Shame & Mad Hatter x2 ea.

I have the feeling if they keep adding these variants I can just be patient & eventually the waves will either get reduced further OR the line is going to keep losing steam. I hope it's a strategy FTC reevaluates moving forward. I could go to FTC or CTVT & buy just the villains from wave 3, but once S/H & Tax are added, I'm happy to wait awhile to catch just the villains on EE or wherever later. If it was a FULL priced wave of all 66 Villains (or Batgirl orNEW non Bats/Robin variants were included) I'd happily buy x2-3 sets now. But even at $20 per figure I have NO interest in that Batman or RM Robin. But am glad EE keeps offering FTC products during their sales for us all. I have bought many FTC from EE during their promotions. I'll just sit this one out. Wish 1 day they would sell those cases at 50% off ($25.00), I'd buy x4. I know, that's dreaming lol! Happy shopping guys!

Comment

• invisiblelad
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 6, 2014

Oh, I you have been on the fence about FTC: Batman 1966 wave 1 & wave 2, grab them for sure at $80 per wave! They are DEFINITELY a GREAT deal! If you like the Batman & Robin in wave 3 & want Shame & Mad Hatter, grab these now, because they never go on sale that quick after release! So fence sitters should bite!

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

I ordered the Batman '66 weapons pack and the Superman wave 1.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• pmwasson
                  Maker
                  • Sep 12, 2007

So temping to pick up some doubles, but I know there will be plenty of new items coming, so I'll have to pass.
                  sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                    Persistent Member
                    • Apr 28, 2013

I had a source code I was waiting on from my last order that indicated I could get Free Shipping on order over 99 USD, but then I found out there is no amount that qualifies for free Canadian shipping.

Comment

• jacoblb
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2009

I ordered the Teen Titans wave 1 today on EE. I previously missed the last EE deal they served with FTC. Just a $5 difference, $80 instead of $75. Now, I'm totally caught up (except I need a repro RC Batman cowl) and, man, did FTC get a lot of my money this year and last. But, whew, thankfully I don't have to worry about missing on retired figures. I eagerly await the new offerings of FTC!

Comment

• Robin NY
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Nov 13, 2008

awesome thanks, ordered a set I needed and at 80 with free shipping a steal

Comment

• Agent4125
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Aug 23, 2007

I wish they had free shipping to Europe!

I considered buying the Batman 66 accessory set. But shipping to Germany would have been $56 !
                          Add the 19% import tax that we usually have to pay and it's definately too much.

Sometimes it sucks living overseas

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                            Persistent Member
                            • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by Agent4125
                            I wish they had free shipping to Europe!

I considered buying the Batman 66 accessory set. But shipping to Germany would have been $56 !
                            Add the 19% import tax that we usually have to pay and it's definately too much.

Sometimes it sucks living overseas
                            Living right beside the US can be the same problem. My shipping would have been $48 USD for an order of $100 USD, and factoring the conversion from USD to Canuck money it would cost me a total of....$186.77 CAN for 5 figures. So, $37.35 per figure, and I couldn't pull the trigger (as two were figures I didn't really want that bad). I can get it as a gift but if I didn't, I would not like to see how much duty would cost me. Probably, half the the product purchase price, again. No one has them for a decent price here as well. My local shop has Batman 66 series 2 marked at $35 each plus tax. Our dollar stinks right now for conversion, so that doesn't help. My best route is to be patient and wait for a deal on Ebay. But, I did break down and buy two great custom heads from an Ebay seller, so at least some money went into my favorite hobby!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎