Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

Conan, Kull, and Kane look awesome. Guess the sword for Conan is extra?

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
      And costs $30. Not sure what they are thinking here.
      they are calling it an exact replica,well then he should get his sword and scabbard

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

if FTC ever makes a shadow figure they can use the cloak and hat from Solomon Kane.glad these are finally shown I've been so curious to see the Howard figures since they were announced so long ago.

Comment

• Iron Mego
          Wake Up Heavy
          • Jan 31, 2010

Since they've been making the swords for awhile I would assume they will be included with the final product. Just like Penguin got the correct hands when the figure came out.
          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

wait, so Kull gets the axe, sword and scabbard but Conan doesn't? that doesn't make sense

the figures all look great but why the higher price point on the REH figures? more expensive license than DC? I find that hard to believe.

the myx on the smaller body is a great idea but I hope the actual production figure has a better scaled head

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
              • Feb 27, 2014

I had to laugh a couple of times at the comments on this announcement. Dang some people are high maintenance. https://www.facebook.com/figurestoyc...74235639336819

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Interesting. The Superman figures definitely need some improvement. Bizarro's head is probably a done deal, but the clothes need to be tightened up, but we have seen that happen from prototype-to-production already, so I'm not too worried about that. I will get a set.

Conan looks nice, price notwithstanding. I am not much of a Conan fan, but the other two figures look nice. I will get Conan; maybe the whole set.

The Tarzan & Jane Series is interesting. Again, I am not a big Tarzan fan. Tarzan looks right, a good Mego reproduction, bodysuit and all. Korak looks really good, but without a body suit, he looks a bit odd next to Tarzan. Jane and the other girl are eh. I will probably get Tarzan; not so sure about any past him.

And the Fist Fighters, now for pre-order, may be the odd figures out just because of the volume coming out. I may have to take my chances that the other figures will get regular releases sooner than later.

I think seeing all of these are cool, but I must really be a mark for Batman, because nothing feels as exciting to me as the Batman announcements (or Teen Titans, but those were a long time Toy Grail). I wonder how others feel and whether we will see these sell a lot slower than the Batman Series.
                Last edited by TRDouble; Jul 18, '14, 5:40 PM.

Comment

• LadyZod
                  Superman's Gal Pal
                  • Jan 27, 2007

They had me at Superman.

I will get these.

I will play with them in the bathtub.

I will be happy.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
                  Check out my art:
                  Art Portfolio@Redbubble
                  Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• LadyZod
                    Superman's Gal Pal
                    • Jan 27, 2007

And props on not making Mxy a fat little Penguin turd!

It's a tiny fellow from the 5th Dimension. He should be on a kid or teen body. About time!
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
                    Check out my art:
                    Art Portfolio@Redbubble
                    Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• silveralex
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 22, 2012

Superman wave 1 is a definite for me. Will be the first set I pre-order (I have ended up being Batman series 1-3, Teen Titans, and Batman 66 series 1).

Funny, I love Batman as much as the next DC fan, but seeing the Superman figures all together like that - now it's a real DC line for me! Can't wait!

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by silveralex
                        Superman wave 1 is a definite for me. Will be the first set I pre-order (I have ended up being Batman series 1-3, Teen Titans, and Batman 66 series 1).

Funny, I love Batman as much as the next DC fan, but seeing the Superman figures all together like that - now it's a real DC line for me! Can't wait!
                        Same here, love Bats but stoked to finally see FTC branch out into other superhero lines. Just pre-ordered both Wonder-Woman figures and the early-bird Superman.

Comment

• silveralex
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 22, 2012

What's the early-bird superman by the way? I saw it a separate option on the site, but not sure what the difference is?

Comment

• markp67
                            • Jun 22, 2010

Okay, I'm officially in Heaven.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by silveralex
                              What's the early-bird superman by the way? I saw it a separate option on the site, but not sure what the difference is?
                              It seems to be the same as the regular Superman, just comes out in September vs November and has a special sticker on it, FTC.com exclusive. I was planning on ordering 2 Supermans, one to keep sealed so the Early Bird will be the one I keep sealed.

Comment

• TRDouble
                                Permanent Member
                                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by LadyZod
                                And props on not making Mxy a fat little Penguin turd!

It's a tiny fellow from the 5th Dimension. He should be on a kid or teen body. About time!
                                I guess I am fine with this. I wasn't sure how'd I feel with a non-Mego repro Mxy, as I was hoping to see all the DC Megos repro'ed as close to the originals as possible, but it will be kind of fun having Superman look imposing next to the 5th Dimension Imp.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎