News on Figures Toy Company Products

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Agarn98
    • Jul 11, 2014

I want mickeymoosemego to know I completely appreciate the info he contributes and it is undeniable that he has had more than a few news scoops.

Thank you, mickeymoosemego, and keep up the good work (please)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Agarn98; Jul 17, '14, 2:15 PM.

Comment

• jayraytee
      Career Member
      • May 27, 2011

Yeah Mickey I am sure has info he can't share, bits and pieces he can... but to be fair, a lot of us assume, connect the dots and analyze the photos and hints that FTC puts out in order to guess at what is next. So we all think we know what is coming out and when simply based on that.
      My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• houseofdracula
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 11, 2011

Originally posted by Agarn98
        I want mickeymousemego to know I completely appreciate the info he contributes and it is undeniable that he has had more than a few news scoops.

Thank you, mickeymousemego, and keep up the good work (please)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Same Here!
        The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
        https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• invisiblelad
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 6, 2014

I also want to THANK mickeymoosemego for his time & not just sitting on the info he has, but trying to share it here as well! I listed a few posts up at least 4 figures we did NOT know were coming, & I believe they are at least planned or prototyped with hopes of being released. I hope the ones I listed for 1966 Batman are spread out or pushed back. I'll be mad if I get 3 "Men in Suits" & Barbara Gordon, then boring character selection cause me not to get Bookworm, Kitt Catwoman, & other costumed villians. I'm not basing this on character's importance to the 66 show, just hope all announced villians & Batgirl get released 1st.

Also FTC had commented in regard to the characters on the back of the WGH BATMAN 2-pks. that they would make some if not all (something like that on FB) , & I hope mickeymoose is right & that all are planned!

FTC- Think BIGGER DC Character selection.....& smaller New DC character's HEADS! Please!
          Thanks again Mickey & Don't forget I expect full detailed answers from my? s: 1-11b. on a previous page on this thread! --(joking!....kind of!)
          Last edited by invisiblelad; Jul 17, '14, 5:59 PM.

Comment

• Teemu
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 15, 2010

Batgirl better be coming in Wave 3

IMO..the next waves need to include Batgirl,Catwoman,Freeze,King Tut etc

while,I would be slightly interested in them...I think they need to spread out figures of Commissioner gordan,Alfred etc.they are just too casual to make a full series of them in one wave

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

I agree with Teemu. If we can get at least three more waves, then that's one wave each for Gordon, Alfred and O'Hara. I want all three, but not at the expense of a slow moving series (see: Batman Series 2) that might kill the line with retailers.

I never had Tarzan as a kid. I hope FTC stays the course and delivers the full body suit.

Comment

• figureaddicted
                • Jun 29, 2014

I appreciate all the updates. I do hope to hear more about the comic Batman and WGSH waves soon though. Those are my favorites. But i do love the 66 line, Tarzan and Conan too

Comment

• torgospizza
                  Theocrat of Pan Tang
                  • Aug 19, 2010

Originally posted by invisiblelad
                  Tarazan, Jane & Torak were known, but I NEVER saw *MERIEM or announced or even hinted at! So that's new. 1 ?....who is Meriem?

She's a little French girl enslaved by Arabs in "Son of Tarzan." Korak saves her and takes care of her like a little sister. Later, as they grow up, they fall in love and Korak marries her.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 6, 2014

^ Thanks Torgo!!! I read the wiki (Thanks 4 the Link!) & Now wonder, are Korak & Meriem going to be on teen bodies? Child bodies? 8" bodies?

I want FTC to repro all the One Million B.C. megos now badly! Without SPEAR throwing action for me please! I think FTC repro OMBC figures would be cool to play w/ my 2 nephews when we finally get CONAN & TARZAN figures!

Comment

• ubermanx
                      Career Member
                      • Jul 3, 2013

I kinda feel for you a bit mikeymoosemego.

Awhile ago I was told by my EE sales rep about the Prison Joker exclusive. I got excited and made a post but was careful not to spill the beans. It is not my news to blab, I don't want the sales rep to get in trouble and I don't want to lose that personal insight. But what was the point? Kinda felt like I was just saying "I know something you don't so I am better than you." Not what I meant but it kinda felt that way.

Weeks later when he called to have me place an order I posted again. This time having a little fun. Changed my avatar to Prison Joker but no one noticed and I had to point it out. Did a screen grab with my EE order in the background. Silly stuff like that but on the eve of an official announcement.

I know about a bunch of other really cool things coming but they were shown to me as a friend by friends and again, it's not my news to blab. Otherwise friends will no longer be friends and I won't be trusted with sneak peaks or asked my opinion on works in progress.

We all want to know what's coming. We are all excited about insider news. But sometimes it's better to just be surprised.

- Marty

Comment

• TomStrong
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 22, 2011

I appreciate the news, it keeps me and my daughter excited about new Megos!

Comment

• invisiblelad
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 6, 2014

^ Ubermanx, hey I remember you stating an EE Classic TV 66 BATMAN exclusive was going to be up for preorder soon! Of course we all want to know what it is! When you stated there are some (Batman 66) exclusives "in the pipeline"...I incorrectly (?) ASSumed it was a hint that SURFER BATMAN & JOKER were imminent, because I know that "The PIPELINE" is a FAMOUS Surfer destination due to the GNARLY favorable conditions to shoot the curl! So I took your hints as just fun to guess....I guess! lol. So I feel for mickeymoosemego, I don't know if he over-shared what he was supposed to, or if he was OK'd to spill that tea, but now they want the rest to be surprises! I think (hope) he will get the go-ahead & hopefully share some more (He has shared quite a few NEW details) NEW info here! I hope he isn't turned off now. I also realize that we as collectors want to know NOW! I sure do! I'm human & a TOY collector....I have a child-like personality & outlook, & therefore a child's amount of patience lol!

So mickeymoosemego, if you can still share NEW info on figures being released, assortments of Waves, & current/projected release dates...PLEASE do! Thanks Again! - invisiblelad

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************
                          Where I can not stand the secrecy is with Mattel & mattycollector w/ my MOTUC collection (Masters Of The Universe Classics), this OUTRAGE of secrecy is due to only being shown 1/4 of the years figures when you have to decide to commit to a Years Subscription where you know the amount of figures/product, the amount prior to S/H + taxes, but ONLY 1/4 the years releases + a few extras! This is an ALMOST impossible to CANCEL subscription (w/out canceling your Credit Card). But it's the ONLY way to be sure to get all the NEW MOTUC figures, so I willing agree to this unfavorable terms for 3-4 years now. That's where I want to DEMAND info! Thank goodness FTC doesn't make their figures "subscription only"!
                          Last edited by invisiblelad; Jul 17, '14, 6:28 PM.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 27, 2010

no offense to Mickey mego,but I prefer getting the scoops directly from FTC on their Facebook page because it means the product is right around the corner instead of months away if something is announced prematurely.i was surprised how soon 66 batman was available after FTC announced it.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                              Moderation Engineer
                              • Aug 14, 2003

Anthony B. from FTC has vouched for MMM (I am not typing mickeymousemego again) So ask away, and spillable beans will be spilled.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                                Persistent Member
                                • Dec 29, 2007

^^^AMEN^^^

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡