Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

I'd like to see both the silver-age and 80s version of Brainiac, and the 80s armor/Super Powers Luthor as well as the Green and purple super friends version, but since Mattel made the latter Luthor, I'd like to see the Super Powers version first.

But Honestly, there's not a DC super villain I wouldn't buy if done well. I love that Ras and Scarecrow are up next for Batman. I'd like to see Captain Boomerang and Trickster for Flash and Star Sapphire and the Shark for Green Lantern.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

He may not be the greatest of villains, but I think a Silver Age Kanjar Ro would look good as a ReMego figure. Put him in a Justice League Series!

Metamorpho would be cool too, although his costume might be too complex.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
        Hmmm, I dont think I would have wanted a villain as a kid? I would have loved to a get a Neal Adams inspired Superman. It's a figure right, mickeymoosemego?

Your are on to something with the first part of your comment.

And yes it will be a 8" figure.

I can't come out and say what it is yet, but I can say it hasan't been mentioned yet. At least in this all new form.

Comment

• madmarva
          Talkative Member
          • Jul 7, 2007

Mickey's clue means I guess it won't be a villain, which kind of sucks to me.

So would it be Jor-El, Earth II Superman or a real way-out shot Lori Lemaris, lol?

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

I love villains, but a Jor-El would put a smile on my face too.

Comment

• Boywonder0
              Persistent Member
              • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
              I love villains, but a Jor-El would put a smile on my face too.
              ^^^What Steve said...^^^

Comment

• hedrap
                Permanent Member
                • Feb 10, 2009

"I dont think I would have wanted a villain as a kid?"

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                Your are on to something with the first part of your comment.

Bizarro's first appearance? Superboy. FTC's real strength? Appropriating existing parts to create new figures.

Superman, Bizarro, Supergirl...Superboy's the only one missing.

Titans-scale the Superman pieces and just like Bizarro, you got a new figure with only one new piece to be tooled.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by hedrap
                  "I dont think I would have wanted a villain as a kid?"

Bizarro's first appearance? Superboy. FTC's real strength? Appropriating existing parts to create new figures.

Superman, Bizarro, Supergirl...Superboy's the only one missing.

Titans-scale the Superman pieces and just like Bizarro, you got a new figure with only one new piece to be tooled.
                  I was going to guess that as well, but assumed it couldn't be teen Superboy because we all knew he was coming since mickeymoosemego had already let us know every figure pictured on the back of the FTC Batman exclusive 2-pks. would be coming for sure. Also coupled w/ teen SUPERBOY being shown along w/ Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, & Clark Kent on the back of FTC SUPERMAN WAVE#!1 figures, I just figured it must be someone else not previously shown/discussed. But you are probably right as nobody has guessed him so far on this thread!

Hey mickeymoosemego...... If U had not said it was an 8" figure, I was going to guess this:

A FTC: exclusive *CLARK KENT-to-SUPERMAN Changing PHONEBOOTH utilizing Mego's TRANSPORTER ROOM from their Star Trek ENTERPRISE playset (or Individual TRANSPORTER playset as produced by Palitoy I think? (as seen on The BIG BANG THEORY!) When my (at the time) 6-7yr. old nephew saw that on TV at my house he said Uncle LaLa....its like on the MEGOMUSEUM.com! He LOVES how on the MM you can scroll over the transporter room image w/ the mouse & it will show the "transporting" action!

So mickeymoosemego, can you pass along my above suggestion to FTC as an invisiblelad/FTC exclusive? Really though mickey, wouldn't that be cool? Put in FTC CLARK KENT into the PHONEBOOTH Transformer, spin the lever, press the red button & it stops on FTC SUPERMAN (all wwhile hiding CLARK! Then reverse to change back into CLARK before LOIS & JIMMY start freaking out about where Clark went....& how he ALWAYS misses SUPERMAN saving the day from catastrophe!

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                    Persistent Member
                    • Apr 28, 2013

Superboy would be excellent! You know what would be cool? Nightwing and Flamebird (Clark and Jimmy as the dynamic duo of the bottled city of Kandor!

Best13.jpg

Comment

• invisiblelad
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 6, 2014

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
                      Superboy would be excellent! You know what would be cool? Nightwing and Flamebird (Clark and Jimmy as the dynamic duo of the bottled city of Kandor!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11820[/ATTACH]
                      WOW Starroid.....w/ FTC's LOVE AFFAIR w/ Variants....after Superman & Jimmy Olsen are released this would be an easy add a costume & mask type situation to create these two exclusives! I wouldn't buy them as they are so far from mainstream to me & my boys, but I'm sure some would like them for sure! I think variants are truly what is going to be my final cure-all for being a COMPLETIST! I did not order ANY BATMAN 66 variants/exclusives....which is HUGE for me! Thank GOD they are all coming out at the same time & more expensive per figure.....it's saving me dough left & right....& changing my whole behavioral issue of always NEEDING to Collect the all (& x2 at that!)

Comment

• madmarva
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jul 7, 2007

Instead of a phone booth, how about a Daily Planet Playset with a revolving door. He goes in as Clark a comes out as Superman.

Comment

• madmarva
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jul 7, 2007

I'd love a Jor-El and Lara with a little baby Kal-el.

It may be creepy, but I've thought about a Thomas and Martha Wayne with a young Bruce as possible customs.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                            Talkative Member
                            • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                            Fear not Batman and Batfriends are coming in ways you can't Imagine. And Batman may show up like you've never seen him before in 8"!
                            For bat friends I sure hope it's green hornet and kato and not bat-mite!!!
                            Would love to see Neil Adams batman.
                            “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• powersthatbe
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 27, 2010

I just have a feeling we will see the legion of superheroes down the line.and Mera.they do got to use those teen bodies.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                                Veteran Member
                                • Jul 11, 2014

yeap Super Boy is coming but he's not the Figure I'm talking about. Someone is getting closer though!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎