Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTC-EXCLUSIVE! Limited Edition FTC JOKER IN OPERA OUTFIT from TOYCADE!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
    • Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by cyberjerk
    At this rate, I wonder if FTC shouldn't start extending financing options or an "FTC Master Charge / Visa" or something.
    Even a 10% discount on cases would get me to order more in the future.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by alex
      Dont U guys wonder its been a ploy, first the shocking $50, then they reduce the price to $37, and everyone is happy, and saying thats ok then, were getting a bargain. Werent we saying that $25 is a lot for these figures lol.... Hey Im just playing

Well on the exclusives the companies that take the whole run of that character are free to charge whatever they want. Just like a Hasbro Star Wars item made for one of their venders-(Target Walmart etc) or any other company and exclusive toy. They can suggest a price only. The figures are certainly at a higher wholesale price point because of the low run on them. Some being only 600 total which means low production run higher cost. I think the company selling them (not FTC) decided to be in line with the other exclusives that are coming out. Can't say for sure but this is certainly possible.

Comment

• rlkrefft
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 14, 2010

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
        Well I may get into trouble for this but you are going to see all of them. I've had the prototypes in my hand.
        Do you know if a jacket and hat Riddler is coming? How about surfer Batman and surfer Joker? Did they get the rights to Green Hornet and Kato?

Thanks

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 11, 2014

At this time I don't know of any Riddler besides the series one and the new exclusive boxing one. But it would not surprise me, if we see it later. As I said in another thread. Figures will come out one time in the style their in. The next time if they are brought out they will be different. I can tell you, their will be figures in the 66 Batman TV Show line made you would never thought you would see. They are going all out and I think it's great. On the Green Hornet and Kato not on the table yet but that of course could change. Back to the Riddler, I was hoping they could do a John Astin one at one point but it's not on the table as well. We also had in the 66 Bat TV show as everyone knows 3 different Catwoman and 3 different Mr Freeze's. I would love to see all of them and have them to play with when I was a kid.
          Last edited by mickeymoosemego; Jul 12, '14, 7:29 AM.

Comment

• nobody
            banjo!
            • Jan 26, 2012

[IMG][/IMG]

I have him already

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
              Veteran Member
              • Jul 11, 2014

Wow great Job.

Comment

• rlkrefft
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 14, 2010

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                At this time I don't know of any Riddler besides the series one and the new exclusive boxing one. But it would not surprise me, if we see it later. As I said in another thread. Figures will come out one time in the style their in. The next time if they are brought out they will be different. I can tell you, their will be figures in the 66 Batman TV Show line made you would never thought you would see. They are going all out and I think it's great. On the Green Hornet and Kato not on the table yet but that of course could change. Back to the Riddler, I was hoping they could do a John Astin one at one point but it's not on the table as well. We also had in the 66 Bat TV show as everyone knows 3 different Catwoman and 3 different Mr Freeze's. I would love to see all of them and have them to play with when I was a kid.
                Yes, I too would be surprised if FTC didn't release Riddler in his jacket and hat. I mean he wore it in every episode plus the movie. IMO it's a must do version of him. Of the Mr. Freeze figures, they went with the best (Otto) but I would love to see George as well because his outfit was so much different, that helmet would make for a cool figure. I can live without Eli. For Catwoman, I think Julie and Eartha are going to happen. I love both versions. Lee wasn't too much different from Julie, I mean if we buy an extra Julie and remove the neckless, we pretty much have Lee. I still hope to see False Face, Olga, Louie The Lilac, Coock King and The Siren. I think Sandman would be a cool looking figure too. Oh, if the do Lee,Kitka would be amazing.

Comment

• houseofdracula
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 11, 2011

v ***** 001.jpg
                  How 'bout a Pussycat?
                  The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
                  https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• Wasimhosen
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 23, 2011

How about some henchmen? Joker, Riddler and Penguin.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                      • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by houseofdracula
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]11671[/ATTACH]
                      How 'bout a Pussycat?
                      If FTC makes a Pussycat figure, my head will explode with delight. And glitter. Delight and glitter.

gore2.jpg

Kind of had a Gillian Anderson look going back then. Before Gillian Anderson did.
                      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Wasimhosen
                        at least generic clothes to make them on other figures.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• houseofdracula
                          Veteran Member
                          • Nov 11, 2011

Originally posted by Timothy2251
                          If FTC makes a Pussycat figure, my head will explode with delight. And glitter. Delight and glitter.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11675[/ATTACH]

Kind of had a Gillian Anderson look going back then. Before Gillian Anderson did.
                          And if they do, I hope it's with the Pink costume that you posted and not the Blue costume that I posted.
                          I could be wrong but I think she wore Oven Mitts when she scratched Robin's neck.
                          The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
                          https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• TRDouble
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                            I was thinking that the Joker prison outfit would look cool on the Mego Bat villain repros. You could make a nice Gotham Penitentiary display. If they release an orange jumpsuit, then you could do Arkham.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                              • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by Wasimhosen
                              Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              This. Catwoman's Cat Guys and the Penguin's Grand Order of Occidental Nighthawks. MAKE IT HAPPEN, FTC!!!!

Also, we need some molls.
                              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

The Joker's goons are just turtle necks, sweater vests, pants and caps. Egghead's guys all wore suit and ties and were bald.
                                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎