X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Felonious Footwear Fix!!

The only thing that has bugged me about the Batman figures is Riddler's shoes, so I figured I'd give trimming down a pair of FTC Robin shoes a whirl.

I think it looks a lot better than the old school Mego black shoes he came with. I figured I'd try a pair of Dracula shoes on Joker too while I was at it.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

PERFECT!!! I really love the look!
    JediJaida

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

yeah, its a great 2 dollar fix. In person, you really start to see more Frank in the head, too.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

Looks good!

I think that Frank Gorshin just wore the black loafers, while in the Riddler costume, when not filming. There are a few pictures of him wearing them. Maybe, FTC got mixed up because of that. Who knows.

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• fallensaviour
          Talkative Member
          • Aug 28, 2006

Looks great nice fix.
          “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• melkorjunior
            Museum Super Collector
            • Apr 20, 2014

CTVT sells a pair of green shoes for $2.00--I bought a pair in advance knowing I would use them for the Riddler. They work perfectly.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by melkorjunior
              CTVT sells a pair of green shoes for $2.00--I bought a pair in advance knowing I would use them for the Riddler. They work perfectly.
              that's what I used with a little dremel work they look a lot more like the ballet slippers than elf shoes.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎