Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Well since they already have sculpeted Green Lantern, Flash, and Hawkman, this means that yes they are going to redo the Mattel figures.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
      Persistent Member
      • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by monitor_ep
      Well since they already have sculpeted Green Lantern, Flash, and Hawkman, this means that yes they are going to redo the Mattel figures.
      Yeah, without a doubt they would redo the Mattel figures. Luthor, Two-Face and Darkseid are definite redos. Just like they keep putting Luthor in every Superman movie, because the character is iconic. I might keel over and die if they did an armor version of Luthor. I am really looking forward to seeing the sculpts of the above three. They are MUST buys for me. I love the character guide they are using. Fits right in with the retro theme.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I cannot wait to see Hawkman.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 28, 2013

I know! These were my top three figures, so I am really stoked that these guys were mentioned. My top is the Flash but all three are at the top of my list. It even makes it better knowing the character guide they are using. Most of my favorites are characters that are way down the marketing list (I would think), like Robotman, ShAdE the Changing Man, The Creeper, The Demon Etrigan, Metamorpho, OMAC. I will be happy if any of those guys see the light of day butI am not holding my breath.

Comment

• spiderman67
            Museum Super Collector
            • Jan 28, 2010

It would be awesome to see FTC obtain the rights to do the marvel characters.Morbius,Sandman,Venom,The Punisher,Ghost Rider,Hawkeye.The list goes on and on and on and............
            Take two mego's and call me in the morning.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Jeez, me too. I've been fantasizing about that figure since I was ten.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• megocrazy
                Museum Trouble Maker
                • Feb 18, 2007

Does anyone know how long the ftc license runs for? They're gonna need a long time to produce the number of characters they're talking about.
                It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎