Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other Heroes do want to see from FTC?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Someone that I don't think has been mentioned--or at least often enough for me to recall--is the Helena Wayne "Huntress." There have been fantastic customs of her posted here, she seems popular.

Additionally, adding Bat-Family members to the FTC roster like Huntress & earth-Two adult Robin will allow FTC to do more foes as well.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

To add to the Batman line-up I would like the Classic Batwoman & Bat-Girl.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• madmarva
        Talkative Member
        • Jul 7, 2007

A Batman that looks something like this. Maybe more Adams than Bolland.

The Adam West boots gloves and cape and body suit would work with an new emblem and the mego belt.
        Last edited by madmarva; May 3, '14, 1:53 PM.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I really want to see them take on some stuff outside DC eventually. Hellboy for one, maybe some other Darkhorse stuff like Capt. Midnight or Brainboy too.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I posted somewhere before that FTC might consider resizing/reusing the two 12' Mego Batman sculpts-the first is Adamsesque IMO & the second (magnetic) is stern, it might look cool in black.

I suppose I'm hoping they do their TT Robin with a 12"-9" shrink as well.
            Last edited by PNGwynne; May 3, '14, 1:56 PM.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• madmarva
              Talkative Member
              • Jul 7, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              I really want to see them take on some stuff outside DC eventually. Hellboy for one, maybe some other Darkhorse stuff like Capt. Midnight or Brainboy too.
              Those would be cool. I'd like to see Rocketeer, Airboy, Nexus, GrimJack Jon Sable.

Cartoon heroes like Space Ghost, BirdMan, blue Falcon, Johnny Quest, Herculoids, Thundar

Zorro, Lone Ranger and Tonto.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

I'd love H-B reMegos.

Comment

• ThePlayerOnTheOtherSide
                  • Feb 27, 2014

The Five Gatchaman team members. Battle of the Planets.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

for right now just sticking to DC I'd like
                    Black Lightning
                    Firestorm
                    Red Tornado
                    Black Canary
                    Earth 2 Robin
                    Paul Kirk Manhunter
                    Blue Beetle
                    Jonn Jonzz
                    Huntress
                    Booster Gold
                    DeathStroke
                    Captain Boomerang
                    Silver Age Metallo
                    Terra Man
                    The Shark
                    Solomon Grundy
                    Professor Zoom
                    Mister Miracle
                    Orion
                    LightRay
                    Weather Wizard
                    Trickster
                    The Top

Comment

• melkorjunior
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Apr 20, 2014

Is Watchmen possible? Because I'd love to see them. Rorschach, Nite-Owl, Ozymandias...those guys would rock.

Since most of the big gun heroes aren't up for discussion, I would also add these obscure characters / remakes / villains:

Obscure characters:
                      Ragman - He'd look super creepy and cool on the shelf.
                      The Demon - Speaking of super creepy and cool
                      Sandman - The Sandman Mystery Theater version

Remakes:

Golden age Batman - The complete Bob Kane look, including the long, angled-out horns
                      Crime Syndicate - They're big right now because of DC's "Forever Evil" event. I think Ultraman and Owlman at least would sell very well, and maybe Johnny Quick, Super Woman, and Power Ring too.

Villains:
                      Dr. Sivana (Captain Marvel mad scientist bad guy)
                      Braniac - in his classic silver age look. Probably this has been mentioned by a dozen other posters, but that's because he's a classic.

And finally, here's one out of left field - The Wrath. He's a Batman doppelganger created for a one-shot comic in the early 1980's (Batman Special #1.) He was born on the same day as Bruce Wayne, but he was a poor kid whose parents were criminals. His parents were killed one night when he was just a child by a rookie cop (James Gordon!) He then devoted his life to ruthlessly battling the law, became an international terrorist and notorious cop-killer, and he wore an interesting take on Batman's outfit, in purple tones. Probably DC has retconned all of this, but he was an interesting character (designed by Michael Golden), who died at the end of his only appearance.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by melkorjunior
                        And finally, here's one out of left field - The Wrath. He's a Batman doppelganger created for a one-shot comic in the early 1980's (Batman Special #1.) He was born on the same day as Bruce Wayne, but he was a poor kid whose parents were criminals. His parents were killed one night when he was just a child by a rookie cop (James Gordon!) He then devoted his life to ruthlessly battling the law, became an international terrorist and notorious cop-killer, and he wore an interesting take on Batman's outfit, in purple tones. Probably DC has retconned all of this, but he was an interesting character (designed by Michael Golden), who died at the end of his only appearance.
                        I support this for obvious reasons

Comment

• madmarva
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jul 7, 2007

^i believe the Wrath showed up later with his own Robin doppelgänger.

While there are a ton of Bat villains I'd rather see first, I'd like to see a Harvey Bullock figure. A fat man in a rumpled suit would have to be a big seller, lol.

Comment

• Feb 27, 2014

Originally posted by madmarva
                            ^i believe the Wrath showed up later with his own Robin doppelgänger.

While there are a ton of Bat villains I'd rather see first, I'd like to see a Harvey Bullock figure. A fat man in a rumpled suit would have to be a big seller, lol.
                            LOL! There are a lot of figures I'd like to see first, but yeah, I think eventually a Harvey figure would be nice!

Comment

• fatsal
                              • May 6, 2014

As an unabashed Bat-fan, I must second the suggestion of the Helena Wayne Huntress. Earth-2 in the 70s & 80s was such a great concept, and she has definitely not gotten her due, figure-wise. Both Earth-2 Robins would also be high on my list (and relatively cheap/easy to do, I would think).

A potentially difficult figure from a sewing standpoint, but a must-have for me, is the Composite Superman. How can a half-Superman/half-Batman figure NOT sell in spades?

The Wrath is an excellent suggestion. True, he's not well-known (if at all) to the general public, but I remember reading that story as a kid and being struck by his design and origin. There are probably bigger names they should get to first, but The Wrath would be one of those nods to us geeks that lines like these tend to do once in while.

A lame character with an amazingly toyetic design, Killer Moth needs to be on the list at some point. Batgirl needs somebody to fight, after all.

Comment

• madmarva
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jul 7, 2007

^I'd buy everyone of them particularly the E2 Huntress and the Red/yellow long tights E2 Robin. I wish there were more love for the JSA on these threads. Spectre and Dr. Fate look too cool not to make.

Last edited by madmarva; May 9, '14, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎