Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

I'd like to see 8" versions of Wonder Girl, and Kid Flash to go with 8" versions of Nightwing, Cyborg, Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy or Changling. They should be

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

I think Batman 66 is a good indication of how FTC can do more detailed work on their new figures and come up with new innovations like their glove hands. Would hate to see nightwing in oven mitts for example. Hopefully their Dark Knight Detective version of Batman also pushes the envelope to attract younger collectors in te same way. As much love and nostalgia the originals bring, attracting a new generation of collectors to 1/9th scale is pretty important to the future of the hobby.

I'm down with disco suit, but given how many Bat-variants we are already seeing, I'm thinking FTC can squeeze a bit more life out of a nightwing/dick Grayson sculpt with a modern nightwing suit as well
      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

I think a good compromise for the removable mask is a molded plastic one rather than elastic and cloth.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Gremlin517
          Museum Patron
          • Sep 20, 2009

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          I feel the same way--I'd like to see a classic 7" Robin to complement the original TT, but moving forward Nightwing & the New Teen Titans should be 8".
          I absolutely agree! Finish the the original Nick Cardyesque Titans then start a new series--what they can do is do individual series--no one expects that Adam West series to follow the same rules as Greatest Heroes--but we do want World's Greatest to continue and too continue the meg look--this is a problem I have with Alfred--who I feel looks to severe to fit in properly...

Grem-
          Give us Golden Age Mego!!! Hourman! Golden Age Green Lantern, Jay Garrick would absolutely rock!sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎