X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

No Wonder Woman?

Why wouldnt they? I thought it was going to be all the DC side of the original WGSH.

Comment

• Wise4671
      Banned
      • Aug 11, 2007

this thread should be a sticky

Comment

• toyman
        Just Another Collector
        • Sep 1, 2008

Where are you guys see the web exclusive robin?

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

Quite the list! If that doesn't get you excited about Mego collecting nothing will.....CAN'T WAIT!!
          sigpic

Comment

• VintageMike
            Permanent Member
            • Dec 16, 2004

Thankfully space will only permit me so much, so it'll be characters not yet made that I want and placeholders in some cases for their vintage counterparts.

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
              To Fear is Not Logical...
              • Feb 17, 2008

Wow. My head is spinning. That is a lot of figures. It will be hard to pick and choose, but unless I win the lottery....
              It's all good!

Comment

• Mego Milk
                Custom Mego Maker
                • Jun 3, 2007

need...

beast...

boy.

Comment

• JediJaida
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 14, 2008

Pffft! Phooey on Beast Boy! I'd rather have Jericho, Kid Flash, Nightwing, Raven, Starfire and Cyborg!

Oooh, and maybe some other DC villains, like Kru-El (Superman's second cousin on his father's side), Doctor Light, Bizarro, etc.
                  JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Oh yes, by all means let's do Jericho before Beast Boy/Changeling, and Kru-el before Toyman or Brainiac.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                      The Packaging King
                      • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by JediJaida
                      Pffft! Phooey on Beast Boy! I'd rather have Jericho, Kid Flash, Nightwing, Raven, Starfire and Cyborg!

Oooh, and maybe some other DC villains, like Kru-El (Superman's second cousin on his father's side), Doctor Light, Bizarro, etc.
                      When you have to describe Kru-El to that degree, it's obvious he shouldn't have an action figure...
                      Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by toyman
                        Where are you guys see the web exclusive robin?
                        It was in the article about the next wave of Titans figures.

Comment

• rche
                          channeling Bob Wills
                          • Mar 26, 2008

Just on the 'bonding with my kids by playing with toys we both think are cool' level, I am up for multiples of any character who appeared in Batman/Brave and Bold, and the Teen Titans animated shows.

Not so sure about Kru-El
                          Did they really make a character in Supes universe named cruel?

Comment

• MIB41
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Sep 25, 2005

This is called having your ship in order. FTC has gone through a complete makeover both as a company and with their product line. These are magical times for Mego lovers and FTC continues to deliver the goods. They deserve the riches they get from this. Well deserved. They're leaving an indelible mark in this hobby.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

^Mxy might be the only figure I'd suggest changing first-run, is he seems pretty unpopular as-is. You would not need to change the head, and substituting a resized suit & a child's body seems comparatively easy.

Or, they could re-do him more accurately in a second release, paired with Bat-Mite!

Egad, that would be awesome !!!
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jds1911a1
                                Alan Scott is the best GL
                                • Aug 8, 2007

Liek e2Chris i am not "rebuying" any that I have originals of (in decent shape) or ones like Bruce and Dick which I have already built as retro customs using the parts DM and CTVT/FTC have had available for years, I just wish I hadn't spent all that money on the mattel line at full price in the hopes they'd make more stuff, but them's the breaks. I am so looking forward to Nightwing and Jim Gordon - so cool

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎