• Show
Clear All
  • Jerry68
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 12, 2008

Originally posted by BlackKnight
    Unless it's a Large Hard Carrot.

.... Seriously though ..,
    I so get what your writing here Bro, on so Many Levels.
    I'm so Burnt out on The Half Yr..., or Yr, or 2 yr Marketing of Action Figures these days ..., in all forms. U Would think it was a Frick'in Movie. I need to Buy Now. Don't show Me crap, Unless I can Buy it in 2 Months ..., or it's 400+ and there's a Payment Plan.
    sigpic

Comment

• tllgn
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 6, 2010

ouch! ,i was so looking forward to this line this month,oh well it will still be worth the wait ,it will just give me
      enough time to catch up paying for all my bif bang pow /emce retro goodness that i just got.

Comment

• Ninersphan1
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 27, 2009

Wow, lot of griping...you guys don't buy Hot toys figures I guess. So long as they get made I'll be happy. In fact if they arec being delayed to get them as good as possible all the better.

Comment

• garfoot
          Museum Patron
          • Aug 28, 2012

You learn patience from being a Hot Toys collector. I can't remember a single figure I ordered not being delayed months at a time. I waited 30+ years for these figures, I can wait for 3 more months.

Comment

• pmwasson
            Maker
            • Sep 12, 2007

As long as they come out, I'm happy. I can wait.
            sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• MIB41
              Eloquent Member
              • Sep 25, 2005

As customary as I've been to jump on a harsh critique of FTC's business practices, I think having to adjust the release date once is completely normal. Considering the amount of licensing they're juggling, that was surely a given. Now if they start pulling a Round 2 number and change release dates four or five times, then I'll be picking up my critic's pen. But pushing it back just a couple of months is very understandable. Look at it like this - You'll have one heck of a Mego Christmas to remember. The fact they're not mentioning the '66 line is a plus in my eyes. I'm sure whatever is holding up the retro heroes is playing havoc with FTC scheduling production on the '66 merchandise as well. So why bother inventing a release date like Round 2 does until you know you can deliver the goods? I sure they'll have a crap load of product ready to roll out come the holidays.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎