Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance we'll get a Commissioner Gordon figure?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Figure it would be Alfred. They only need to make a new head for him. They've already got a tux for him to wear.

Comment

• drogge
      Career Member
      • Jul 24, 2009

Alfred is the perfect choice, so exciting to get new characters. Anyone know when this series will be available. It wont be long before August comes, and I get my hands on series one.

Comment

• DaBillmann
        Museum Patron
        • Jun 16, 2011

As my best friend said, at least it was alfred and not aunt Harriet. (She WAS in the comics)

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

I'll get an Alfred... but I have to buy EVERY other figure in the line first (sans Grayson/Wayne) before I actually DO pull the trigger. And by that time it's very likely that a newer wave with more appealing characters will already be released, and then once again, pulling the trigger for Alfred will be on the backburner. Pulling the trigger on *any* other classic Bat-character would have been much easier. Oh well.
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Figuremod73
            That 80's guy
            • Jul 27, 2011

If there had been another character released other than Alfred there still would have been debate over what should have been released next. A nice addition, IMO.

Comment

• madmarva
              Talkative Member
              • Jul 7, 2007

I hope he comes with a serving tray and a medical kit

Comment

• drogge
                Career Member
                • Jul 24, 2009

Figures would be smart to get these out fast and on to new figures, they have a ton of stuff in the pipe line. Part of me feels like I am betraying Dr Mego, but I am freakin' stoked to be getting new Megos. I have the general public will embrace these figures. August can not come quick enough. When will Batman 66 figures come?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎