Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iron Mego
    Wake Up Heavy
    • Jan 31, 2010

Dude, you're going to drive yourself nuts with all this speculation.
    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• boss
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 18, 2003

Yep. The confusion is on the consumer's part. DC is a big enough company to know better. It makes no sense from a branding perspective. It DOES make me think that Figures Inc was smart enough to slide these mego repros into the same licensing deal for little to no extra cost. That makes sense... I think the artwork is just an unforeseen side effect.

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      and again, that is the art that DC ALLOWS Figures Inc to use for the line. The confusion to you is all on DC's part, not Figures Inc.
      Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Didn't she wear a purple costume in the first cartoon series?

I really don't remember, because I haven't seen it since I was around for or five years old.
        JediJaida

Comment

• DaBillmann
          Museum Patron
          • Jun 16, 2011

Originally posted by MegoScott
          My five year old is in a heavy Batman phase right now, inspired by seeing the 66 movie. He OBSESSES over the details to the point that I had to Sharpie proper Adam West details onto his Mego Batman head and drybrush beard stubble for him. An incorrect Joker costume would cause great great problems for us.
          Oh that is priceless! Remidns me of me when I was a kid. In some epsiodes of the old Batman show, Jokers hair looked orange, even though it WAS green. I remember watching it and wanting to write an angry letter to the tv station. LOL

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎