Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Egghead and Romero Joker proto roto sculpts - painted samples!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

I didn't go through all the posts...are these sculpts for 8 inch or 12 inch scale?

BTW, I priced out a case of 12 from my comic store and he gave me a price of $300 + shipping...that's about $25 - $27 per figure. I'll pass on the first wave at that price...but if they get to a second wave and it is new figure in the line like these 2...I'm in for at least 2 cases. Can't see spending $300 for a case of figures that are just rehashed Megos. At least when Diamond did the Treks, even though they were Remego, they were about half that price wholesale to comic stores...and they were better quality then what CTVT figures have been in the past.

Comment

• GlobalObserver
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 12, 2004

Coupon code: uxc8 for 8% off your total order. Just used this code and it worked.

1 @ $262.50 = $262.50

SUB TOTAL: $241.50
      SHIPPING: $6.95
      TAX: $0.00
      GRAND TOTAL: $248.45

248.45 divided by 12 = $20.70 each shipped!

Up to 50% off pre-order, mail order comics, trade paperbacks and collectibles from DC, Marvel, Dark Horse, Image, Boom! and more. Flat rate US shipping.
      Last edited by GlobalObserver; May 14, '13, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• boss
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 18, 2003

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
        I didn't go through all the posts...are these sculpts for 8 inch or 12 inch scale?

BTW, I priced out a case of 12 from my comic store and he gave me a price of $300 + shipping...that's about $25 - $27 per figure. I'll pass on the first wave at that price...but if they get to a second wave and it is new figure in the line like these 2...I'm in for at least 2 cases. Can't see spending $300 for a case of figures that are just rehashed Megos. At least when Diamond did the Treks, even though they were Remego, they were about half that price wholesale to comic stores...and they were better quality then what CTVT figures have been in the past.
        I'm pretty sure these are 12" prototypes.

Also, were you pricing out the retro figures or the 66 Batman figures? I don't think pricing for the 66 figures is out yet. The prices GlobalObserver is quoting is for the retro stuff.
        Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎