X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KingKickass1983
    Career Member
    • Jan 19, 2019

Mattel, WWE Superstars.

Anyone else collect this line? Its a fun homage to Remco's wrestling figures back in the day.

Unfortunately they are Walmart exclusives, but seem to be a bit easier to come by then their older MOTU/WWE amalgamated series.
    Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

I had considered it but my Walmart has them for $34.97 which is laughable.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• KingKickass1983
      Career Member
      • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by Brown Bear
      I had considered it but my Walmart has them for $34.97 which is laughable.
      ...WHAT!? Here they're a little over $20...I thought that was a bit much but $35?!
      Wanted:

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 22, 2011

I am getting my favorite ones as they come out. Got Honky and Savage. Need Piper and Mr. T.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I just heard on Toy Habits that the line is cancelled. Like MOTU-WWE, Mr. T is the highly-sought figure.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 22, 2011

Sorry to hear they're cancelled. I was hoping for a few more favorites to come out in this line.

Comment

• KingKickass1983
              Career Member
              • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              I just heard on Toy Habits that the line is cancelled. Like MOTU-WWE, Mr. T is the highly-sought figure.
              Where was this? I'm not seeing anything about cancelations.
              Wanted:

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by KingKickass1983
                Where was this? I'm not seeing anything about cancelations.
                Yesterday's lengthy MOTU speculation on YT, mentioned in passing IIRC.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                  Often invisible
                  • Jul 18, 2002

Are they cancelled already? Well, that stinks. I still want to get that new Hogan and Piper, but I guess I’ll have to customize figures after that.
                  Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

IDK, there was a wave shown at Comicon.
                    Last edited by PNGwynne; Oct 10, '23, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Dannyc
                      • Feb 6, 2023

Since my Walmart preorder was essentially useless, I had to get Mr. T from a scalper earlier this year but, wasn't going to pay inflated rates for every figure so just gave up on the line.
                      If you absolutely need a Remco fix, the one bright spot to all of this is that some of the smaller indy companies are starting to do Remco style wrestling figures. Powertown should be unveiling theirs soon I think, I know Missing Link is supposed to be part of the first wave.

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                        Career Member
                        • Jan 19, 2019

Originally posted by Dannyc
                        Since my Walmart preorder was essentially useless, I had to get Mr. T from a scalper earlier this year but, wasn't going to pay inflated rates for every figure so just gave up on the line.
                        If you absolutely need a Remco fix, the one bright spot to all of this is that some of the smaller indy companies are starting to do Remco style wrestling figures. Powertown should be unveiling theirs soon I think, I know Missing Link is supposed to be part of the first wave.
                        See, I got lucky and found T in store. Twice! Thats after Walmart canceled my pre-orders.

Just picked up Rick Rude and Earthquake the other day too. So I'm caught up through series 5.

This line taught me to be patient...I payed inflated prices for the first wave only to find them in stores pretty often.

Way easier than finding the MOTU/WWE crossover line. I had to buy the Slaughter wave from ringside collectibles or else I would never have gotten my hands on them.
                        Last edited by KingKickass1983; Oct 11, '23, 10:35 AM.
                        Wanted:

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

found rick rude tonight.have vader and lou albano,hulk and roddy on pre order at walmart.(unless they get canceled, which walmart usually does) just on the lookout for mr perfect.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jun 22, 2011

My Piper just shipped from Wal-Mart. Now to find Mr T. and I'll be caught up with the ones I care about.

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                              Career Member
                              • Jan 19, 2019

I hate that Walmart. com allows third party sellers...
                              Wanted:

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎