• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Marvel Legends Crystar

I hope Bug from Micronauts is next.

Buy Marvel Legends Crystar 6-Inch Action Figure at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • Krypt0nite
    Radioactive!
    • Feb 13, 2010

This is fantastic! Now bring on Rom, Space Knight!

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I need Crystar.
      And WHEN (not if) they do ROM I'll get him too.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Dannyc
        • Feb 6, 2023

Preordered 2 of them. Hope they have more Crystar figures planned cause I'd love a ML Warbow.

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

What else is in this wave?

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Vision, Power Princess, Namor, Namorita, NW Justice

Now even Marvel is trying to make Sub-Mariner look like Momoa.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              Vision, Power Princess, Namor, Namorita, NW Justice

Thanks for the info.

-M
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

For me, a legends Crystal was my favorite reveal of the year.ROM (and Micronauts) needs to be made, and I would be surprised if they don’t.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

I don't collect Marvel Legends but I am totally getting that figure.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• B-Lister
                    Eccentric Weirdo
                    • Mar 19, 2010

Finally got my hands on a Crystar today, and it is an outstanding figure.

if you didn't preorder, you need to hit up Gamestop. There is no point in checking Walmart and Target, both stores passed,on this wave, so it is a fan channel exclusive. With such a limited release, you may not get another shot, unless the wave hits Ollie's clearance.

ML feels like a rudderless ship these days. MCU figures don't sell, and Comic Based figures only seem to sell if they're A-List. It was very nice to get some of my most wanted characters (Kid Omega, Marvel Boy, Maggott) this past year, but how long can that last with Hasbro jacking prices, and trimming quality?

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Dannyc
                      • Feb 6, 2023

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      Marvel was first actually, that Namor look is from the early 90s Jae Lee run.

Comment

• publiusr
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Aug 23, 2015

As per Robot Chicken, Crystar fell amongst meth-heads looking for “ice” and died…badly.

Comment

• B-Lister
                          Eccentric Weirdo
                          • Mar 19, 2010

I wish Crystar was popular enough to get the supporting cast, but that's a pipe dream. But I hold out hope we'll be seeing ROM soon.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 27, 2010

And if they Hasbro does a ROM he should be a deluxe version with his neutralizer, translator and energy analyzer.

Comment

• B-Lister
                              Eccentric Weirdo
                              • Mar 19, 2010

I can't imagine he won't have those accessories. I'm not paying extra for them though if Hasbro wants to make him a deluxe. Their prices on all 6" figures are ridiculous. $25 for what you get is blasphemy. For $10 more I can get an SHFiguarts with more articulation, twice the accessories, five pairs of hands, and three faceplates.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎