Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loyal Subjects retro Strawberry Shortcake minis.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Loyal Subjects retro Strawberry Shortcake minis.

Those are adorable. I think these are exclusive to 5below and should be out in time for the holidays.

This collection of classic-inspired, 3-inch figures features Strawberry Shortcake and her gaggle of adorable friends, including Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Tart, Lemon Meringue, Orange Blossom, and more. Each one is deliciously scented.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

They are also making Rainbow Brite minis.

This collection features several characters from the Rainbow Brite universe, with limited-edition figures such as the metallic Rainbow Brite and the glow-in-the-dark Twink to bolster any true or new Rainbow Brite fan’s collection.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• danadoll
      Micronaut Nut!
      • Apr 11, 2005

Okay, goofy memory time, my younger sister had two Strawberry Shortcake miniature figurines, from back in the day, that smelled like their namesakes (Shortcake, herself and Orange Blossom, I think her name was). I used to sneak them once in a while and huff them (I should say take big whiffs, because huffing them, makes me sound like some kind of huff addict, LOL!), because they smelled so yummy...LOL! Yes, I’m weird, but I’m a guy who totally loves the scents of flowers, fruits, spices and fragrant things...I can’t help it.

Oh, my younger sister still thinks I’m weird...LOL!

Dana
      Last edited by danadoll; Sep 19, '23, 11:17 AM.
      "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎