X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LardLad
    Museum Patron
    • Mar 13, 2012

Big Chief Studios shutting down - no Koenig for me

Received an email this morning that my pre-order for the 12" Commander Koenig figure from Big Chief Studios is being canceled because the company is shutting down. The pre-order was over 2 years old, but I was still holding out hope. I guess I'll have to be content with the figures from Sixteen 12, which do have a nice level of detail and good likenesses.
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

I feel stunned that a company even talked about Space 1999 figures. And kinda ticked that Landau’s license was available to this company but not twenty years ago to CTVT for their line.

Comment

• Geekbot
      • Jul 24, 2023

I saw this this week was gutted was looking forward to the 3.75 inch retro style Gerry Anderson figures they were making.

Can't say I'm surprised about it with the cost of everything in the UK soaring, less money for people to blow on collectables and the ever rising cost of said collectables and so often crazy long delays from them it doesn't seem like a good recipe for a company that basically runs off buying rights to intellectual property and selling to a limited market.
      https://cults3d.com/en/design-collec...geekbot71/mego

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎