Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOTU Origins MOSS MAN, Snake Mountain, and MORE!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

MOTU Origins MOSS MAN, Snake Mountain, and MORE!!!

HOLY COW!

Mattel brought their A game today!

I freaking LOVE Frog Monger!! So exciting to see an all new character that fits right in with that crazy MOTU vibe!
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Nice. I was beginning to worry about Snake Moutain. Sounds like it will be a retail release for fall 2023.

Moss Man will be exclusive to Walmart and Frog Monger and He-Skeletor will be Mattel Creations.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

I might have to hit Walmart and pick me up a Moss Man, I used to have the original back in the day, but this really looks great.

Comment

• Jase
        Museum Patron
        • Sep 22, 2021

Love it!! Not thrilled that Moss Man is a Walmart exclusive, considering they ship collectible figures in basically a plastic trash bag. Cards always arrive damaged and often times with the bubble detached. Regardless, I will be ordering! Origins is such a fun line

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Huzzah! Everythinbg looks so awesome!!!!!! The Snake Mountain extras are fantastic!!

When're the Creations solicitations?
          Last edited by PNGwynne; Oct 11, '22, 7:53 PM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            When're the Creations solicitations?
            Supposed to be spring 2023.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

I'm supposedly on their mailing list but I never receive notifications.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                Talkative Member
                • May 11, 2013

IHATED that lazy version of Moss-Man, that flock does not stay on. If I can, I will get that Frog Monger for my nephew. He has the Marvel Frogman and takes to the swimming pool so why not take another frog.
                Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• KingKickass1983
                  Career Member
                  • Jan 19, 2019

I thought I was out...but they just keep drawing me back IN!!
                  Wanted:

Diamond select Spider-man hands. Long shot, I know...but ya never know..

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                    IHATED that lazy version of Moss-Man, that flock does not stay on.
                    I love the flocking on Panthor and Moss Man. The scent on my original Moss Man is long gone but his fuzzy moss is still perfect

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

My brother & I played hard with our figures. Sometimes inside but most times outside. My parents owned an acre of land, so we had plenty of grass and thanks to out dog's burrow holes to play in. We had to wash out figures before we could bring them in, so anything with flocking did not last long.
                      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• enyawd72
                        Maker of Monsters!
                        • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by monitor_ep
                        IHATED that lazy version of Moss-Man, that flock does not stay on.
                        I don't what you're talking about...I recently tried to de-flock a vintage Moss Man, and I couldn't scrub that stuff off after soaking him in Goo Gone for two days! I finally gave up.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎