Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

I found Booster Gold, Metamorpho, DKR Batman and Fleischer Superman at Target today. I didn't know if I would find Superman and Batman since the only place to pre-order them has been Entertainment Earth, so I was delighted to see those on the pegs, especially Superman. I still have my Amazon pre-orders for Guy Gardner and Black Manta​, but it would be nice to find them on the pegs first.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

It looks like the Bat Multicraft and Manta saucer may not fund. I wonder what McFarlane will do with those if they don't?
      sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

I don't see it funding either. I read Todd is working on trying to make Watchmen Super Powers.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by powersthatbe
          I read Todd is working on trying to make Watchmen Super Powers.
          yawn.

Guess the bug will get retooled into the Owlship. But I can't think of a more predictable, and boring idea.
          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

The Bat Multicraft and Manta Sea Saucer​ look really nice from the pictures at SDCC. I hope they see a release somewhere if the crowd fund fails, and with where it’s at, I don’t see an online store like BBTS pushing it across the finish line.
            Last edited by TRDouble; Jul 28, '24, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

I found Booster,Guy,Supes.Bats and Metmorpho today at Walmart and Target. Didn't see Manta at either.

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

That means they'll be hitting near me soon. Hope to find 'em all eventually. Don't need Manta or Batman.
                Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

Got Manta today at Gamestop. The 7 inch BatManga I've seen today at Target and Gamestop the oher day. The special variant super powers comic covers hit comic shops this week too I think.(done by the incredible toyotter).

Comment

• MRP
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 19, 2016

Haven't seen the new assortment yet, but when I checked today at Wallyworld, I found another Bug, this time at clearance, so I grabbed it.

-M
                    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

I got Booster, Guy, Metamorpho and the new Black Manta in the mail last week from McFarlane store. Still hoping to find a Fleischer Superman in the wild.
                      sigpic

Comment

• MRP
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                        I got Booster, Guy, Metamorpho and the new Black Manta in the mail last week from McFarlane store. Still hoping to find a Fleischer Superman in the wild.
                        I looked at the McFarlane store, most of the wave is already sold out there. I might try Amazon, or I might just wait and see what shows up at Wallyworld.

-M
                        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

Originally posted by MRP

I looked at the McFarlane store, most of the wave is already sold out there. I might try Amazon, or I might just wait and see what shows up at Wallyworld.

-M
                          I pre-ordered when they announced them. Unfortunately all action-figure collecting seems to be leaning toward pre-order or miss out. I really hate that it's come to this.
                          sigpic

Comment

• MRP
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

I pre-ordered when they announced them. Unfortunately all action-figure collecting seems to be leaning toward pre-order or miss out. I really hate that it's come to this.
                            I really dislike ordering something without being able to see it in person. For many things I would rather not get it than have to get it through mail order, so my purchases of action figures have gone way down, and will continue to do so. And I am ok with that. More money to spend on other hobbies where I can actually see and interact with the goods before purchasing.

-M

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Rather sad that the Sea-Saucer will probably not be produced.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                                Verbose Member
                                • Mar 7, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                                Rather sad that the Sea-Saucer will probably not be produced.
                                Yeah, I'm bummed the vehicles probably won't get made. But other than Batman and Manta, the repaints of Aquaman and Robin were really poorly executed, in my opinion. I think this sunk a lot of the enthusiasm. I'm not sure why they can't just offer these up through the McFarlane Store and "Fan Channels" like BBTS, EE, etc. The crowd-funding should be saved for big projects like a faithful reproduction of the unreleased Tower of Doom or something like that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎