Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Other than the Toybiz Batman, those are some pretty dull repaints. A Hal Green Lantern seems like a missed opportunity. Kind of disappointing after such a strong wave.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• libby 1957dog
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 3, 2009

well i couldnt hold out any longer
      so i paid my impatience tax via ebay lol

anyway batman is a great marshal Rodgers come to life
      and the excess fabric on the cape is a easy fix to replicate the original 80s cape

pop it off fold the excess back on the inside and pop it back on and adjust to preference

i think the original was made this way but the excess was sewn back in place

and robin while im not a fan of the head sculpt his cape is a perfect replacement for vintage dr fate

20230811_113614.jpg

20230811_113551.jpg

Comment

• libby 1957dog
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 3, 2009

just to add i cant think of a better classic batman figure you could buy for 10 bucks

this line and the mego 50th figures are a reasonably priced and a great gateway entry point for kids to the dc characters

way better than the current comics divisions out put anyway

and the newer recolored wonder woman looks great and bodes well for and if and when they get around to classic batgirl and supergirl

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Between the new Super Powers Batman, and the new DC Multiverse Knightfall Batman figure, the classic Bronze Age, blue/gray Batman is VERY well-represented. Some of the best Batman figures EVER, in those formats, in my opinion. And I have a room full of Batmans, so I know!
          sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

Yes I got the Knightfall Batman last week and it is an excellent figure. I hope Todd will veer away from making the classic looking characters hard to find "gold label" and more easier to come by.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 3, 2009

after paying my impatience tax and being thrilled to find out the newer capes are great replacements for the vintage figures

i was delighted to find the packaging is a great way to store and display your loose vintage figures

even if you dont dig the newer versions 10 bucks for a replacement cape and a display storage option is a gift lol

20230816_154922.jpg
              Last edited by libby 1957dog; Aug 16, '23, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

New Peacemaker 3-pack featuring classic comic versions of Peacemaker, Judo Master and Vigilante (Adrian Chase)look great. McFarlane is going deep in the bench, especially with Judo Master.

PEACEMAKER™ Real name: CHRISTOPHER SMITH When diplomacy isn’t enough, PEACEMAKER™ loves peace so much he is willing to fight for it – violently, if necessary. VIGILANTE™ Real name: ADRIAN CHASE A master of all forms of unarmed combat, VIGILANTE™ is also an expert in the use of firearms and knives. He is in superb physical …

sigpic

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jun 29, 2018

Just saw they are doing a Whirlybat helicopter as well. Looks great

IMG_1446.jpg
                  Last edited by Megotastrophe; Sep 1, '23, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• TRDouble
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jul 10, 2012

I pre-ordered the latest figures from McFarlane Toy Store. I don't really want Flashpoint Batman or New 52 Superman, but the package deal after using a couple is less that $6 more than everything without those two figures from Amazon, so I went with it.

I have to find a spot for these. I am sure they will make for a nice display.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

I order 2 of the Peacemaker set. I am so happy to be getting Charlton Heroes in action figures.

Oh and I ordered the Whirlybat. I hope to find another at a Walmart for Robin. This was one that was in the planning stages with the original Super Powers:whirlybat.jpg
                      Last edited by monitor_ep; Sep 3, '23, 7:29 AM.
                      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

I saw the Batmobile and the invisible jet at my local Walmart, earlier in the week(didn't see the batwing or Supermobile anymore, clearance?) No new figures yet there on the pegs, but my orders are processing now from BBTS.

Comment

• The Batman Professor
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 15, 2010

Thomas Wayne Batman arrives Monday from Amazon. Really looking forward to Whirly Bat.
                          sigpicSWEAR TO ME!

Comment

• MRP
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                            I saw the Batmobile and the invisible jet at my local Walmart, earlier in the week(didn't see the batwing or Supermobile anymore, clearance?) No new figures yet there on the pegs, but my orders are processing now from BBTS.
                            Yeah the Supermobile and Batwing were on clearance ay my local Wallyworld's.

-M
                            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• B-Lister
                              Eccentric Weirdo
                              • Mar 19, 2010

Anybody found wave 3 at retail?

I still need Robin.
                              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• powersthatbe
                                Persistent Member
                                • Sep 27, 2010

Hoping for new reveals this weekend at New York Comic Con. The last announced wave was just redos(except the 3 pack). Still betting to see Blue Beetle and Dr. Fate( Todd seems to like Kent in his toys,a soft spot I guess as he was one of the first DC characters he drew).

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎