X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Lanard - The Corps Prinmal Clash

Out now at Walmart is a new lineup of Lanard The Corps figures titled Primal Clash!. For those who picked up the Kid Connect Dino Gate you will want to be on the lookout for this lineup.

Wal-Mart Christmas Dino Gate:
    Dino Gate.jpg

Primal Clash carded figures $7 each
    20190124_180405.jpg

Primal Clash boxed figure $15 each:
    20190124_180448.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Really cool, and as usual with Lanard a great bang for the buck.

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
      Really cool, and as usual with Lanard a great bang for the buck.
      Yep. I picked up two of these last night, and they are AMAZING. Tons of detail, articulation, accessories and paint apps all for $7. Right next to them on the shelf were the Star Wars 3.75 figures. Barely any accessories, only five POA and they're $3 more.
      Of course I realize there's the licensing issue, but SW figures are a total ripoff these days for what you get.

Comment

• scott metzger
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 9, 2007

Okay, these was a picture last year showing a new line that was going to b part of the Action Force general branding, I'm pretty sure these were among them along with the cybernetic T-rex released late last year and a cyborg Kong wannabe. Anyone recall that or where it was covered?

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

Wal-Mart released the cybernetic T-Rex as part of the adventure series during the Christmas reset but I never saw the Cyborg Kong. I do not think they were actually part of the Primal Clash but could fit in. Walmart has been releasing there version of the Corps/Adventure Team with Dino Gate and some smaller sets last year to ride on the Jurassic Park/World series.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

I saw these when I was at Walmart last week and they looked really cool. I didn't pick them up because I am trying to be frugal this January as there are 3 toy/comic shows in the area in February, but I was sorely tempted to get them.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• scott metzger
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by monitor_ep
              Wal-Mart released the cybernetic T-Rex as part of the adventure series during the Christmas reset but I never saw the Cyborg Kong. I do not think they were actually part of the Primal Clash but could fit in. Walmart has been releasing there version of the Corps/Adventure Team with Dino Gate and some smaller sets last year to ride on the Jurassic Park/World series.
              It's confusing, because this is evidently a series running overseas as Jurassic Clash, and the big cyborg ape is a part of that line. THe Cyborg Rex isn't (apparently) a part of that, but the style of the cybernetics is almost identical to Mecha Not-Kong, so I'm thinking somewhere along the line, they were all intended to be part of one thing. I am hoping they release the big ape down the line.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎