The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine if Sideshow Collectibles could do Disney's 'the Black Hole' or Battlestar...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acrovader
    Career Member
    • Jan 19, 2011

Imagine if Sideshow Collectibles could do Disney's 'the Black Hole' or Battlestar...

I'd love to see a Vincent, STAR and even a Cylon given the Sideshow treatment. Expensive as hell, but worth it.
    I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

Those two licenses could convince me the 1/6 scale price tag is worth it. Sadly, Disney wants you to forget they ever made Black Hole, and Funko's market research couldn't even support a 3 3/4" Battlestar line.

I don't get it. They're some of the most wonderfully designed characters and robots in the wake of the Star Wars craze, but there's little appreciation for them from the demographic that spends the bucks on Sideshow and companies like them.
    Last edited by Hedji; Nov 19, '16, 8:04 PM.

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

I would buy them, and I'm not very interested in newly released stuff at all.
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Don't even get me started on Disney. They are complete idiots when it comes to licensing The Black Hole and TRON.

Two of the greatest sci-fi movies ever made and they do NOTHING with them.

Luckily my current collecting focus on models includes the beautiful 1979 MPC kits of Maximillian, Vincent, and the Cygnus.

Comment

• Chris
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 23, 2009

The BBP figures scratched my Battlestar itch and THANKS to Enyawd we (he) were able to swap out those oversized heads. That Lucifer figure and Gold Cylon figure are phenomenal. Black Hole retro-Mego figures would be wild.
          If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎