X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

ALL NEW Mezco One:12 figure pics!!!

These new reveals are INSANE. Mezco is getting all of my money. Finally...the classic green jumpsuit Red Skull!

Here we have the remainder of the One:12 Collective figures by Mezco at San Diego Comic-Con. Soem fantastic reveals with the Ghostbuster!. Included here are: Star Trek - Spock (Cage) Star Trek - Spock (Mirror, Mirror) Star Trek - Captain's Chair Star Trek - Sulu Ghostbusters - Egon Spengler Ghostbusters - Peter Venkman Ghostbusters -...

Check out the excellent Marvel One:12 Collective figures on display at Mezco's San Diego Comic-Con 2016 Booth. They debuted a few new figures as well as giving fans a look at the finalized versions of others. Included here are: Spider-Man The Punisher Daredevil Deadpool Captain America Red Skull The Red Skull, Captain America, Daredevil and...

Mezco dropped some major DC Comics and DC Movie bombshells with their One:12 Collective line at San Diego Comic-Con 2016. The debuted their first Suicide Squad figure (also their first female figure in the line), new versions of Superman, the reveal of a new Joker and more. In the gallery you will find: Suicide Squad...
  • Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

I wouldn't pass up on that SDCC Classic Captain America...it's gorgeous!

Going after Spidey,Deadpool,Classic Red Skull, Modern Cap and Red Skull

Maybe- Ghostbusters, Superman

I know Evil Dead 2 Ash is also coming and Barbarian (Conan)

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Mark my words. This is going to go down in history as the single greatest toy line of all time. Marvel, DC, Star Trek, Universal Monsters, Hanna Barbera, Ghostbusters, and who knows what else is coming...all in one collection?

That Kirby Red Skull blows my mind...in over 20 years and a dozen versions, NOBODY has gotten it right. Not Toy Biz, not Hasbro...until now. I am so stoked to see Dr. Doom, Green Goblin, Doc Ock etc. I can't even imagine how cool they're gonna be.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Totally agree. I'd say the lessons here are: (1) they commit to their properties. None of this slow dribble of a couple figures... and it increases the overall excitement for the line. And (2) they deliver quality. Great sculpts, great costumes, generous accessories... people will not only pay for that, but it actually makes folks more willing to gamble on properties they may not otherwise collect. The shame of this is I think EMCE or Zica could have been the trailblazers for this market, had they been able to deliver on both of those principles.

Comment

• jacoblb
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2009

They all mostly look wonderful. Spidey's head looks weird to me though. Otherwise, spectacular looking figures.

Comment

• harvestcrusader
            Museum Super Collector
            • Jul 10, 2015

they are super cool no doubt my only deal is make em at least 8 inches tall - I am not sure if the size will woo 8 inch scale and up - over to this line. It pretty much blows everything away except the insanely priced HOT TOY and maybe a few medicoms... on the fence even tho I have posted these many times on facebook to gawk at

Comment

• ovenmitt
              Persistent Member
              • May 26, 2009

SDCC Preview Night alone Mezco showed

One:12
              Spider-Man
              Red Skull- Classic and Modern with Cosmic Cube!
              Deadpool
              Punisher fully loaded
              Joker
              Black Adam
              Deathstroke
              Arsenal
              Red Son Superman
              Darkseid! Light up Eyes!
              BvS Knightmare Batman
              Suicide Squad Harley Quinn- 1st Female!
              All 4 Classic Ghostbusters!

Mezco ruled Preview Night! Mezco owns One:12 cloth costumed figure Scale!

Hope there's room at SDCC for more surprises! Still need One:12 Wonder Woman!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

I really like classic Red Skull. Several others, not so much...
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• warlock664
                  Persistent Member
                  • Feb 15, 2009

I just don't like the Captain Marvel or Black Adam.

Comment

• medicineman3
                    • Jan 17, 2012

Damn, my wallet can't all of that beautiful DC and Marvel goodness!!! How does one pick???? Oh well, about a year's worth of Mac-n-Cheese diet should get me there....I am definitely getting that Darkseid!!!!

Comment

• gummi
                      Career Member
                      • Dec 2, 2009

Spider-Man's head and neck look really odd, which is surprising considering how fantastic every other figure in this line looks. Has anyone heard when they're releasing the classic black and white Punisher? That's the one I can't do without.
                      "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• The Bat
                        Batman Fanatic
                        • Jul 14, 2002

I LOVE these figures! The quality is INCREDIBLE!! It breaks my heart they didn't go to 8" Mego scale, or I'd buy them ALL. But the small scale is a deal breaker for me.
                        Last edited by The Bat; Jul 30, '16, 8:21 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• wise guy
                          Career Member
                          • Dec 29, 2014

These are really nice but the price is the deal breaker for me. I have noticed some of the Batman figures released earlier got holes in the cloth costumes as shown by other collector's on Fwoosh and other sites. The fabric used on some of the DC figures looks like a weird sock like material. The Star Trek and Harley Quinn figures are really nice
                          and very tempting

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                            Invincible Ironing Man
                            • Feb 28, 2008

They are great, yes, but a lot of money for a small figure. And I don't want to get dragged into a line that is releasing so much stuff, one after another. Buy one, and you surely will want more of them...
                            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Teemu
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 15, 2010

Yeah,getting this today didn't help- figure is awesome!

100_7854.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎