X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Just Play brings back Mad Balls.

I like the new sculpts. Spooky, cute and not too gross.

This one slipped by us a few days ago, but it's something we're definitely going to be covering. You may remember that back in February, Mondo unveiled their Madballs collector series. Now we have word that American Greetings has teamed with a company called Just Play and announced that they will be releasing new Madballs....

I wonder what this means for the crazy expensive ones Mondo was going to release.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • justzeg18
    Career Member
    • May 5, 2003

I'm wondering if the license holder isn't about to really over saturate this brand.
    This announcement, the Mondo ones, and Kid Robot having announced through Frank Koziks Facebook also landing the rights (as well as getting James Groman on to do the art).
    Last edited by justzeg18; Jun 21, '16, 3:14 PM. Reason: Fat-fingered before finishing.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
      Persistent Member
      • Apr 28, 2013

Just for the record that I hate the price on these....
      Buy Madballs Mini-Figure Display Tray at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

But, I really do like them. I cant find a decent pic showing the size. Wondering how they would look on a Mego body?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎