X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

SDCC Exclusive DC Super-Hero Girl: Katana

Well Mattycollector released the info that yes there is going to a SDCC exclusive figure, but instead of Wonder Woman in a different outfit they have decided to offer a NEW figure Katana. This makes me made being a parent of an asian kid. Now I have to pay over $100 on ebay for this figure so that my asian kid can have one of the few asian characters on the show.

I was hopping were done with this after Monster High and there SDCC exclusives, but no we are still setting up the market for high dollar figures.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

Matty strikes again
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I am sorry to hear that. The Matty exclusives are getting real tiresome. There's also going to be She-Ra doll this year. It would be nice to have but it's just not worth the stress or hassle.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Mattel: Proudly dangling carrots in front of your noses and honking off fans for decades!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
          Permanent Member
          • Feb 10, 2009

The She-Ra is going to be a problem around here. They don't care for the 12" DC girls, but a 6-inch figure...

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎