Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle Tribes: Weapons and Warriors new retro style fantasy mini figures.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Battle Tribes: Weapons and Warriors new retro style fantasy mini figures.

I'm generally not fond of Glyos figures but these look really nice.

Spy Monkey Creations sent along a press release for a fantastic looking new Glyos compatible figure series. Check out images and info for their Battle Tribes: Weapons and Warriors 2.5" tall figures. SPY MONKEY CREATIONS INC. DEBUTS “BATTLE TRIBES: WEAPONS & WARRIORS” Torrance, CA, April 1, 2016 - Spy Monkey Creations Inc, creators of the...
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Boshek
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 26, 2011

I almost thought that it was an April Fool's gag!

Great looking figures.
    Check out my YouTube page

Comment

• kinostadt
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 14, 2004

Those do look cool. But 2.5" scale? That seems an odd scale.

Comment

• mazinz
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 2, 2007

Love these. Perfect also for those with limited space (why i had to stop collecting the Realms of the underworld figures) and I like the scale- in lines with MAC, MASK and Eagle Force
        "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Video review.

Join Pixel Dan for a first look at the awesome new line from Spy Monkey Creations: Battle Tribes!Battle Tribes will be available on April 8th, 2016 here: htt...

If these were sold in stores I'd collect the heck out of them.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 28, 2013

LOVE THEM!! I wondered why no one had done a 3.75 to 4 inch MOTU figures, as I loved the McDonald' Happy Meal figures. $15 each is slightly steep, but it would cost me more than $5 to paint them from blanks. I almost bought a couple of GLYOS on Thursday for their recent release but the shipping for 2 figures ($24 total) to Canada was $25.00 which is insane for 2 small figures.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
              LOVE THEM!! I wondered why no one had done a 3.75 to 4 inch MOTU figures, as I loved the McDonald' Happy Meal figures.

Imaginext fans have been clamoring for Imaginext MOTU for years. Lord knows I'd buy them, but there's no cartoon cross-sell in place...
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 28, 2013

These guys are back in stock, and I jumped to get a couple of figures just because they are so cool.

I am kicking myself for missing out on the Mutant coloured Outer Spaceman from the Onell guys
                The official blog for Onell Design and the Glyos System Series.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎