X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PeterRR
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jun 2, 2008

Originally posted by supes
    Mezco announced that at SDCC they are going to have female 1/12 reveals!
    I would like to see Catwoman, batgirl, Ms Marvel, black cat, black widow, supergirl, X-23, Harley Quinn, and females from xmen

Comment

• Gzilla2000
      • Jun 28, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      Would love to see The Hulk in this scale, he'd have to be 8-9 inches tall.
      It's a KO, but this would work until Mezco makes a Hulk.

http://thefwoosh.com/2016/06/review-...ni-hulk-figure

Comment

• jacoblb
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2009

The Mezco figures are super nice, but their price on these scale and figures (despite the quality) has turned me away. There's probably no bigger fan of DKR than myself so it's a shame I had to pass these up. Instead I'll to be content with my DC Direct ones, which pale in comparison to the awesome Mezco ones. (I'm not even buying the Mattel DKR either.)

Comment

• warlock664
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 15, 2009

I'll be very selective with these.
          I wish the "Classic" Captain America had comic accurate cuffed pirate boots and gloves instead of what they went with.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

Saw this on their website and it's like something I'll wind up investing in...

You can definitely see the Alex Ross influence on SG, although Blip is a little more creepy looking than I remember....
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• michael crawford
              Museum Super Collector
              • Dec 15, 2008

Posted my review of Sulu last night - short answer, Oh My!

In Depth Review and Photos of the Sulu Star Trek One:12 Collective action figure by Mezco - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Captain Toy

I expect we'll see some really interesting stuff from Mezco announced at SDCC next week. I'll be doing my usual photo coverage.

review_one12sulu_4.jpg

Comment

• enyawd72
                Maker of Monsters!
                • Oct 1, 2009

^Yeah, I can't wait! Got my Sulu last week and the exclusive Spock is on his way. These things are beyond amazing.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 26, 2009

I got regular Spock a week ago and he is terrific!

SDCC is this week starting Preview Night Wednesday July 20!

II can't wait to see the SDCC Mezco One:12 Reveals! DC, Marvel, new licenses, 1st female(s)!

Comment

• rykerw1701
                    Persistent Member
                    • Aug 27, 2007

The exclusive Spock arrived last weekend. I absolutely love it. The sculpt is remarkable, especially given the size. The uniform detailing is also great, the body poses well and holds the pose. It's every bit as good as last year's MEZCO Dark Knight Returns. This is my favorite item I've bought so far this year.

Comment

• enyawd72
                      Maker of Monsters!
                      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by rykerw1701
                      The exclusive Spock arrived last weekend. I absolutely love it. The sculpt is remarkable, especially given the size. The uniform detailing is also great, the body poses well and holds the pose. It's every bit as good as last year's MEZCO Dark Knight Returns. This is my favorite item I've bought so far this year.
                      Yeah, mine came yesterday. I was blown away by the totally new headsculpt reflecting the earlier makeup. I finally snagged a PRCC Dark Knight, and preordered the color Frankenstein and Reverse Flash. I am all in for these.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 26, 2009

Mezco just tweeted

You guys ready for tomorrow's #SDCC preview night sneak Peeks? Sooooo many #One12Collective Reveals! Any Guesses?

I tweeted back I'm hoping for any One:12 Wonder Woman! So Excited! 1 more day!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎