The Mego Museum needs your help!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone found the new indiana jones figures yet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by LadyZod
    Anyone know of a list of the artifacts that are available with the figures?
    Cool Toy Review has pics of the figures and which artifacts they come with.

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/Hasbro_IJ.asp
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Beatnik
      Museum Patron
      • Apr 2, 2008

Damn, got to go get two more German soldiers now!

Comment

• LadyZod
        Superman's Gal Pal
        • Jan 27, 2007

Werewolf, thanks for the link.

So far it looks like I got most of the artifacts that look cool or that I've hear of before.

Although, I don't understand the scale of the artifacts. Some look as though they are in scale with the 1:18 scale figures. Some look in scale with 1:6, and others look better in 1:9.

I wonder why they did that.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
        Check out my art:
        Art Portfolio@Redbubble
        Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• Cardbuff
          • Dec 16, 2007

I was in Walmart a few days ago and found a nice pack with 3 3/4" Indy and the horse from Raiders for $9.99. The likeness is a little disappointing, but it was too good to pass up, even though I have the Kenner versions loose and displayed at home. I'm thinking my office is about to get a little more cluttered...

So far I've managed to resist the others, but the truck is sounding pretty fun!

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

The only Hasbro toys I haven't seen in stores yet is the Indiana Jones with Horse and German Soldier with Motorcycle. I've also not seen one but from what heard the Jungle Cutter has started to hit Target
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• RG
              Removed.
              • Oct 1, 2004

I only bought one figure of Indy, I'm not sure how many more I will get. I'm kind of let down with them. I do want to get Indy with the Horse and maybe do a little head swaping to get an Indy that looks right.

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by RussG
                I only bought one figure of Indy, I'm not sure how many more I will get. I'm kind of let down with them.
                Some of the earliest cases did have some truly horrific paint jobs. Many of the Raiders Indys especially suffered from terrible looking googly eyes. You just had to be careful when picking them out. When you get ones with nice paint the differences really are night and day.

From what I've been hearing the refresh cases have much better paint jobs so finding nicer painted ones should be getting a lot easier.

Comment

• Beatnik
                  Museum Patron
                  • Apr 2, 2008

Saw that Jungle Cutter thing the other day at Target. Not buying anything from the new movie myself though.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...XP_468x602.jpg

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

I saw them at TRU last night, the display had been horribly picked through, no classic Indy's in sight. I nominate the Shia Le Beef doll as peg warmer of the year.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Captain
                      Fighting the good fight!
                      • Jun 17, 2001

The Indy figures were flying off the pegs at first....now it seems supply may have caught up with demand as the whole line seems to be sitting around now...its only been, what...a month since these hit the shelves?

I hope the other waves get a chance...I'm looking forward to Henry Jones, sr., Toht, German Mechanic, and Belloq in normal attire.....and Dietrich, and Katanga, and Marion in the dress, and the old geezer who translates the RA headpiece, and ........well, everybody!
                      "Crayons taste like purple!"

Comment

• Mr Havoc
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 27, 2008

I need me a 12 Indy. I have been looking and would rather get one off the shelf.

Comment

• Raydeen1
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 23, 2008

Loads of Indy here.
                          Mostly the 12" figures. The likenesses are terrible though. I'd buy one if it actually looked like him. The smaller figures are moving fairly quickly. Hard to find the regular Indy smaller figures. There's a disguised Indy and a couple others but no basic Indy.

Comment

• Mr Mego
                            Love to play with Megos
                            • Oct 19, 2003

12" Indys are the best!

Yeah, the most smaller figures have terrible paint job from bad factory, what a shame...........

I spotted 12" Indy with brown leather jacket, hat, weapons and a gold bust at SuperTarget last week, I noticed on the top of box and bubble have been slight damaged, I swapped the minty box and bubble with double Talking Feature sheets and " Indiana Jones Ticket To Adventure 12" Action Figure Redemption Collect To Receive An Exclusive Indiana Jones 12" - Scale Ark of the Covenant!" with mail stamp stickers. Because the most are slight and damaged boxes layed around on the floor and on the messed shelf. The kids played with them, DUH! The next few days later the 12" Indy figures are ALL almost sold out at Target stores around Houston to Galveston, Texas!!!

I brought him a brand new Jungle home in my mobile home in the yards, he's glad to have me a new bro.

I dunno why at the factory company don't make a black leather jacket for the kid........

Uhmm, I think I buy the black jacket from 12" Ken The Harley Davidson guy off eBay then I'll take Ken's jacket off and then I'll put Ken's jacket on Mutt Willams the Kid, he will look much better than without jacket.
                            Last edited by Mr Mego; Jun 24, '08, 3:11 AM. Reason: misspelled word wrong
                            Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• huedell
                              Museum Ball Eater
                              • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Raydeen1
                              Loads of Indy here.
                              ... Hard to find the regular Indy smaller figures.
                              There's a disguised Indy and a couple others...
                              A "disguised Indy"?

Are you talking about the DELUXE Indy with ARK accessory?

I gave up trying to find it and am now paying about double
                              by buying on the Net.
                              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎