• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Disney Infinity Star Wars!

Yeah, I'm probably gonna get this.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

I'm glad to see this...but why start with The Clone Wars? That seems really odd.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      I'm glad to see this...but why start with The Clone Wars? That seems really odd.
      Yeah, it does seem an odd choice at first. But Ahsoka is still really popular and also in Rebels this season so it makes sense and they can now sell multiple level packs and figures of the Rebels and Original Trilogy. Which are in much more demand than prequel era stuff. I would also be shocked if there isn't a Force Awakened expansion pack planned.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

More info revealed today! Yay! Classic trilogy figures and playset levels.

Luke, Leia, Anakin, and a host of heavy hitters are bringing Star Wars to Disney Infinity’s madcap universe.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Trailer.

The official SW site has additional pics and info.

Get the latest news from a galaxy far, far away and test yourself with fun quizzes!
          Last edited by Werewolf; May 5, '15, 1:10 PM.

Comment

• jacoblb
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2009

I'm super excited for this next wave...if only I had more time for all the video games I keep buying and having to stack a top one another like a to-be-read pile.

Comment

• Godzilla
              Permanent Member
              • Nov 3, 2002

I feel like 2.0 just came out. I suspect we'll have to have this in our house.
              Mortui Vivos Docent
              The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

I'm very excited for these and the figures look great. I am disappointed in no Lando, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett or C3PO and R2 so far. The idea behind Infinity has always been that these are designed sturdy enough to be played with like regular toys when not being used in game. But you can't really do that with so many missing core characters. I actually kinda surprised in the lack of a Stormtrooper figure.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎