Anyone into Funko Pops ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jwyblejr
    replied
    Curse you Funko for making a "Weird" Al Pop! I thought I was going to walk away from these.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy2251
    replied
    My best friend has me looking for the Target exclusive bay Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors. He loves the play and movie, so I gotta do him a solid.

Leave a comment:

• SeattleEd
    replied
    Not a fan of POPS but had to get Taarna from the Heavy Metal movie. If they do Necron99 then that will be my second.

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    My wife received this today after having one of the Funko giveaways on their FB page...

The Diamond glitter Batgirl that was a Hot Topic Exclusive. She entered the giveaway on the FB page by liking their post and answering a question-Who is your favorite member of the Batman family-her answer, Ace the Bathound! And lo and behold she was randomly selected as the winner.

-M

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    ^He'll go right along with the Batman '66 figures!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Marion
    replied
    Bad a**, I'm gonna get this one.
    unnamed.jpg

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    Originally posted by ScottA
    Yeah, I saw those. I was like, why?
    While it doesn't intersect with toy collecting much, there is a rather healthy collector's market for anything British royal: memorabilia, keepsakes, art, etc. especially if it depicts Diana or anything form her royal wedding. Funko may be branching out trying to tap into a different collector's market with this and not the usual pop culture market they make product for.

-M

Leave a comment:

• ScottA
    replied
    Originally posted by jwyblejr
    Well,I finally drew the line with these. I won't be buying Pops of the Royal family.
    Yeah, I saw those. I was like, why?

Leave a comment:

• jwyblejr
    replied
    Well,I finally drew the line with these. I won't be buying Pops of the Royal family.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Marion
    replied
    Originally posted by toothaction
    No. They make me the opposite of happy, especially when I see a line based around something I adore. Pretty sure I would feel the same even if there wasn't a persistent speculators market surrounding them, but that's just cold gravy on my lumpy potatoes.

That said, to each our own! Enjoy.
    I completely understand why they aren't everyone's brand of a vodka especially when in a way they are replacing traditional figures. I haven't avoided the trend entirely and have around 10 of em. You have to admit they are everywhere and they do have alot of selections.

Leave a comment:

• Earth 2 Chris
    replied
    ^Those Disney plushes look quite a bit like Hallmark's Itty Bittys.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• J.B.
    replied
    Originally posted by MRP
    This too, shall pass.

-M

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    I wonder how folks will react to Funko's latest line then...plushies!

-M

Leave a comment:

• MRP
    replied
    Originally posted by emeraldknight47
    >>cringes<<

Man, I remember going to a few flea markets and seeing nothing but tables upon tables of those furry, little bastitches! LOL!
    This too, shall pass.

-M

Leave a comment:

• emeraldknight47
    replied
    >>cringes<<

Man, I remember going to a few flea markets and seeing nothing but tables upon tables of those furry, little bastitches! LOL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎