X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harbingerboy
    Career Member
    • Jun 18, 2007

Big Hero 6 toys

I've been having trouble locating all of Bandai's Big Hero 6 action figures. Seems everywhere I look only has Hiro, Baymax, Fred & Wasabi in the 4" scale. No sign of the girls or Yokai anywhere. The Target and TRU nearest me don't have them, nor are they available on their websites. So I went to my nearest Disney Store tonight (which oddly carries the regular mass release 4" Bandai figures, not the exclusive metallic painted ones in different packaging that Disney Stores are supposed to have), but again no Yokai, Go Go or Honey Lemon. When I asked I was told those three weren't in the cases they received. But I know they're shipping, I see several sets on eBay...

Anyway, I still walked out with some very cool Disney Store exclusives...

Disney Store is the only place that carries Go Go Tomago & Honey Lemon dolls apparently. They also have very cute plushies of Baymax and Fred that are in scale with the dolls, and the four of them look fantastic together. Go Go & Honey Lemon are solicited as 11" dolls, but Go Go is actually significantly shorter than Honey (plush Fred is 13", plush Baymax is 15"). That's right, Go Go and Honey Lemon utilize different bodies. Go Go even has padded hips. Disney Store actually went for some screen accuracy here, and it's very much appreciated.

~not my pic~

It's also nice to see some Disney gals who aren't just princesses, who come with armor and helmets and super-heroic accessories. Both have articulated knees and ankles, unlike a lot of Disney Store fashion dolls. The plush are very nicely made as well. Baymax is even articulated. His arms move up and down at the shoulders via swivel so you can pose him like he wants a hug. Plush are $19.95, the dolls $16.95. Plush Baymax and the Honey Lemon doll were going fast!

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

I had to pick up the Fred 4" toy at ToysRuS the other day. I really love the design of that guy. Seems better suited for a Power Rangers bad guy than a hero. Maybe that is why I like it so much.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
      Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
      • Jan 22, 2008

I saw them yesterday in the disney store. They look great. Haven't seen the movie yet which is why I didn't pull the trigger in buying anything (at least BH6 related).

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Yep, those Honey Lemon and Go-Go dolls are awesome. Picked them up for our daughter's Christmas. Is it me, or does Honey Lemon's helmet have a Battle of the Planets/Gatchaman vibe going on?

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• rche
          channeling Bob Wills
          • Mar 26, 2008

was pretty much thinking both of those gals were sporting a BoP look.

Comment

• drquest
            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
            • Apr 17, 2012

My local Kmart has the 4" versions, I saw them all except the bad guy character I believe.
            Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Retro shirts and stuff
            More retro shirts
            Stuff For Sale

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡