• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoCapnMike
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 22, 2012

APB for "Evil Stick"

Hi all,

Not sure who all is out there in the Ohio area, but I want one of these soooo bad.

It is just the right kind of jacked up as far as I'm concerned. Nobody is hurt. A few people are all up in arms about it. But frankly, I find it kind of amusing because it is so inappropriate. So of course, I want one. If anyone out there knows of a Dollar Store selling these, if you don't mind picking one up I can send you money via paypal, money order, or whatever. I would of course pay shipping and for time involved on top of the item.

If you haven't seen what I'm talking about, just do a quick Google search for "Evil Stick Dollar Store" and you will see what I mean.

Let me know. Thanks everyone!
    Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

has it been confirmed that its anything other than a one off assembly line guy messing around?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 22, 2012

yeah, there have been several found as i understand it. some had different images, but were still "disturbing" images.
      Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

This is the only image I've seen.

Last edited by LonnieFisher; Nov 17, '14, 7:50 PM.

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 22, 2012

image.jpgThis image is small, but the pictures in the toys are supposed to be just as equally disturbing. While I can't make out all of them in this, I can see enough to tell there are more than just a few out there.

My guess is left over halloween toy parts that someone in a factory saw would fit into another toy easily. So they put together whatever odds and ends were laying around and these are the results. My guess is that the other images aren't as blatantly inappropriate so many have gone unnoticed.
          Looking for:

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎